Kaela Davis to announce

TNRitz

Kaela will announce her commitment today at 2:45 est! I am hoping for the best, but don't have a great feeling about this one! I'm thinking it will be Ga Tech! :cray:

Rudy123

Kaela will announce her commitment today at 2:45 est! I am hoping for the best, but don't have a great feeling about this one! I'm thinking it will be Ga Tech! :cray:

I think you may be wrong, my friend.

I read her profile and two questions that she answered stood out to me.

(1) What is your favorite college basketball team?

Answer: Tennessee Lady Vols.

(2) Who is your GodSister?

Answer: Candice Parker.

Those two answers give me hope that she will come to U.T.

W.TN.Orange Blood

I always thought she was a silent commit for a long time. I've always heard that she wanted to be a Lady Vol like forever so I hope that without hesitation she will pull the trigger & come to UT to play her game. Isn't she like another Maya Moore?

supersmo18

#1 Orange-Lister
I always thought she was a silent commit for a long time. I've always heard that she wanted to be a Lady Vol like forever so I hope that without hesitation she will pull the trigger & come to UT to play her game. Isn't she like another Maya Moore?
Shoulda been a Lady Vol.

But wasn't, thanks to the Connecticut Mafia.

TNRitz

Do you all not know the story behind her decommitting back in Feb?? To add on top of that, the day after Mercedes committs to UT out comes the rumor that GaTech is in the lead recruiting wise! I have no doubts that Kaela, herself, would love nothing more than to be a LV, but will she make the decision for herself or for others??

MobbDeep4Life

Wasn't Davis a commitment up until CPS retired? I seem to remember her being listed as a verbal more than a year ago. Re-opened her recruitment but insisted that the Lady Vols would still be in it for her services.
Hope she re-commits.

TNRitz

She hasn't announced who she has committed to yet!!! It's supposedly down to UT and GaTech. Someone is reporting that shell be playing in the SEC, so we'll see!! Karla committed in May of 2010, but reopened her recruitment in Feb. we should know in less than an hour!!

VN Store

Sponsors