Justine is a FIRST team All American !

In alphabetical order, here is the full list.

Name
School
Attending

Janiah Barker
Montverde Academy (FL)
Texas A&M

Raegan Beers
Valor Christian High School (CO)
Oregon State

Lauren Betts
Grandview High School (CO)
Stanford

Isuneh Brady
Cathedral Catholic High School (CA)
Connecticut

Timea Gardiner
Fremont High School (UT)
Oregon State

Chance Gray
Winton Woods High School (OH)
Oregon

Maya Nnaji
Hopkins High School (MN)
Arizona

Ayanna Patterson
Homestead High School (IN)
Connecticut

Justine Pissott
Red Bank Catholic High School (NJ)
Tennessee

Kiki Rice
Sidwell Friends School (DC)
UCLA

I notice that only a few made a big splash in their freshman year, although injury kept a couple off the court.

Anything is possible. Like maybe you’re a b$tch. Who knows. And who needs a Connie to co-sign @NeedOrange

At least I'm a b$tch who is an actual Tennessee Lady Vol fan and not some lame-@ss poser who only comes here to amplify any and every negative thing you can find just to make the program look bad so that anyone who might read this board will absorb it. You, and your other two co-horts, are like cancerous boils on the butt of humanity.

At least I'm a b$tch who is an actual Tennessee Lady Vol fan and not some lame-@ss poser who only comes here to amplify any and every negative thing you can find just to make the program look bad so that anyone who might read this board will absorb it. You, and your other two co-horts, are like cancerous boils on the butt of humanity.
That did make me laugh. No worries. Had to give you thumbs up for your response ! At least we’ve establish what you are by your admission. You are welcome to put me and my co-horts on ignore. All megaprimavols should.

That did make me laugh. No worries. Had to give you thumbs up for your response ! At least we’ve establish what you are by your admission. You are welcome to put me and my co-horts on ignore. All megaprimavols should.

Noted!

This isn't a new thread ... I started this May 2022.

Not being funny but i know you've admitted to struggling with English before so I wanted to point out this thread was made almost a year ago when she got those honors in High SchoolUOTE]

I also kn ur bitch Racist ass needs to act ur age. 99

I

Saw her in Mcdonalds all american game .. hardly touched the ball .. she needs to have that take over spirit ... rebound the ball driblle around and shoot like the rest of the girls did ... guess she is a team player .. but she sure looked out of place on that court .. im not sure she even scored ..anybody know ???

I guess this is the person I should pay attention to when I want an honest/good opinion about a high school recruit. Do they still post??

Classy

Good luck to her wherever she ends up. She is going to have to learn to be able to take the ball to the basket and shoot the mid-range shot. You can't hang out at the three point line when you have her size. I hope she has a great college career.

Reactions: Raebo and Go aeiou
Good luck to her wherever she ends up. She is going to have to learn to be able to take the ball to the basket and shoot the mid-range shot. You can't hang out at the three point line when you have her size. I hope she has a great college career.

Like others have pointed out, it's highly likely Justine stayed out near the three-point-line most of the time because that's what her coaching staff asked her to do. Her primary weapon was her long range shot, so if she was on the floor then it was the responsibility of her teammates to kick it outside to Justine where they could always depend on her being. Can't fault Justine for not putting the ball on the floor to drive.

VN Store

Back