Justine invited to USA Basketball trial

Pissott Named To USA U18 National Team - University of Tennessee Athletics

Justine was 1 of 12 chosen from the 30 players invited to try out for the team. Congrats to Justine!

Games start next week. Hope we can see them.

edit: Posted this before looking at Lady Vol News thread, but still, wondering if we can see the games. YouTube? First game June 13.

Plus, Kellie was on the committee for choosing this team? If so, I’m glad she‘s getting involved. Other rival Coaches have done this sort of thing, may help with recruiting.

Also, Joni Taylor is one of the Coaches? Don’t have much respect for her Coaching. Last year it looked like her assistant was doing all the Coaching.

Last edited:

Justine was 1 of 12 chosen from the 30 players invited to try out for the team. Congrats to Justine!

edit: Posted this before looking at Lady Vol News thread, but still, wondering if we can see the games. YouTube? First game June 13.

Plus, Kellie was on the committee for choosing this team? If so, I’m glad she‘s getting involved. Other rival Coaches have done this sort of thing, may help with recruiting.

Also, Joni Taylor is one of the Coaches? Don’t have much respect for her Coaching. Last year it looked like her assistant was doing all the Coaching.
Kellie had to recuse herself from U18 selection because of Justine

I wish I had seen this post in the thread line up 😔. I usually follow them on USAB twitter and they have a schedule out with links on how to watch games and what time the games are OUR time. But in the past they've come out closer to when the games are going to be so i've caught them by just sort of keeping an eye out.

If i see it i will try and remember to post here.

Someone posted something with maybe the whole schedule in the Lady Vol News page but here is todays game! if you follow the twitter account it will update as the games are being played and also will have results!

I've watched Rice in a fair number of games and I can't think of one where she didn't lead her team in shots attempted. Though in fairness to her, she usually makes a higher percentage than she has this game. (4 of 12 through 3 quarters.)
Justine is 1 of 4 from 3 and 0 of 1 from 2 so far.

VN Store

Back