Justin Fields ruled eligible to play immediately @ OSU

HalfullVol

Ain't it Funky now - JB
so, with JF's eligibility being immediately restored by the NCAA how do you guys feel about Solomon and Gibbs being eligible for 2019 season?

200.gif

Gibbs no Soloman 50/50 imo. Different circumstances than Fields. NCAA would be demolished if they didnt let Fields play.

Reactions: lynnh
I know he didn’t play much last year. Is there some concrete data the NCAA uses or is it based on back office shenanigans?

Gibbs no Soloman 50/50 imo. Different circumstances than Fields. NCAA would be demolished if they didnt let Fields play.
I dont see why? Let him sit a year. He's from Ga and chose to play at UGA knowing a freshman QB was the starter. Please dont tell me it's because the baseball player incident.

Reactions: sccshortstop
I dont see why? Let him sit a year. He's from Ga and chose to play at UGA knowing a freshman QB was the starter. Please dont tell me it's because the baseball player incident.
I will not tell you but that is the most obvious reason!!!!!!!!!!!! Now days throw shine up against the wall and most all of it will stick!

I don't care, JF is now on the team that I could say a few adjectives about, but since Urban Cryer retired "wink" to spend more time with his family "wink" I see OSU watching the playoffs from home again.........yay!

Good for him. Great decision.
Why? He left Georgia because he wasn’t playing, because he thought he could actually beat out Fromm, the much better QB....but he couldn’t. He didn’t leave because one idiot, liquored up baseball player in the stands among 93,000 people called him a bad word....you surely know this.

It’s a bad precedent to set and is gonna open the flood gates for players to leave regardless, for any reason they want/can dream up. Bad, bad decision.

Guarantee you it is. NCAA's butt probably puckered as soon as they heard the "R" word get floated out.

VN Store

Back