Justice League

worst performing DC movie ever in terms of ticket sales.

did not know that. i'd of bet against it. but i can see why.

feels like you've been thrown in the middle of something.

it's obvious they're playing catch up to Marvel. what marvel did took years to develop. DC has tried to do it in 3 movies. it has potential, but i think it's already been wasted.

by the time you got to the first avengers movie, you already had movies and story arcs for all the characters. a couple, more than 1 movie.

hard to force that in to what DC has tried to do.

I liked Man of Steel. i didn't particularly care for BvS. i liked WW. and JL was, as stated, better than i thought it'd be.

DC is still getting left in the dust though.

did not know that. i'd of bet against it. but i can see why.

feels like you've been thrown in the middle of something.

it's obvious they're playing catch up to Marvel. what marvel did took years to develop. DC has tried to do it in 3 movies. it has potential, but i think it's already been wasted.

by the time you got to the first avengers movie, you already had movies and story arcs for all the characters. a couple, more than 1 movie.

hard to force that in to what DC has tried to do.

I liked Man of Steel. i didn't particularly care for BvS. i liked WW. and JL was, as stated, better than i thought it'd be.

DC is still getting left in the dust though.

DC has always been Marvel's b!tch.

DC has always been Marvel's b!tch.

The only thing DC has done better is the network TV shows. Agents of SHIELD is better but took a while to get into its own, Agent Carter was good but was cancelled, and The Inhumans was a disaster.

If you factor in the Netflix shows, it's closer to even, but take those out and DC does beat Marvel there.

The only thing DC has done better is the network TV shows. Agents of SHIELD is better but took a while to get into its own, Agent Carter was good but was cancelled, and The Inhumans was a disaster.

If you factor in the Netflix shows, it's closer to even, but take those out and DC does beat Marvel there.

Don't forget about the DC animated movies.

Reactions: 1 person

Yeah DC owns the CW lololol

I liked it pretty well, nothing amazing, but good. The only real problem I had was the flash. Maybe I'll just TOO used to the CW flash, but this one got on my nerves. That said, it was still a good show.

Reactions: 1 person
What evidence it's the Legion of Doom?
And if that is the name the Super Villains use it will be nonsensical if any of them believe with that name they aren't bad guys.

gif_frame_drop_3c8c8ce299-2.gif

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back