Just watched the Kentucky Exhibition Game on SEC Network

Wheeler got hurt and didn't return. Not sure it's that serious though. That Iowa transfer was their most effective scorer.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
KY does look bad early. But to have low 30's 7 mns into 2nd half against that slow team. Didn't look good at all. In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Seems like Kentucky always starts the season not playing that great but get it together by the time conference play starts. The consequence of the high turnover they have with their players.

Read it…

Laughter overtook me when I got to the end of this sentence:
“We've got good young guys, but let me explain to you and you know I'm honest about stuff," Calipari said.

If someone reminds you that they’re honest, then you definitely know they’re telling the truth!

We know they get better as the season progresses because of their youth. However, I expect us to give them all they can handle. Besides some of the generational talent they had in Cal's early years they also used to have a significant height advantage over most teams. Now that we've closed the size gap that is not an intimidation factor when your tallest player was 6'9" and they had small forwards that tall.

VN Store

Back