Just Wanted To Say Merry Christmas!

Merry CHRISTmas and a Blessed New Year! Always enjoy the comraderies and stories some folks tell. Hope CJH is just getting started and we win those SEC and NCAA Championships soon. Stay warm, stay safe, GBO, VFL, and do not forget the reason for this season!

Duncan, I am not sure how long it has been since you lost your wife, but I want you to know that every time I see one of your post I think about her and say a little prayer for you and your family. Your post years ago about losing her was the most gut wrenching thing I have ever read. I know the holiday season has to be the hardest. Keep grinding for those kids. Again, prayers my orange brother! @dduncan4163

tumblr_mfk9fzlrcU1rpa6vbo1_r1_400.gif
iu

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Merry Xmas Nation. Love Yall and I hope it's a holiday to remember.

Stay safe and I hope you get something.....
really-nice-cousin-eddie.gif
Thanks Dd

Merry Christmas! :) May the girth of Santa get stuffed down your chimney and you get bags and bags of wonderful awesomeness.

May your children be happy and their children’s children. The kiddos are our Christmas gift.

I have family in Jackson I hope to visit one day. I don't drink, but if I ever get out there I'd love to meet up and buy you lunch!
Sounds great brother. I calmed the drinking a long time ago. Truth is I only do it a couple times a month now. The exception is when there's a big Vols game on lol. I know a bunch of great spots around Jackson and Lexington. You ever have a day to spare let me take you to Memphis. Name your favorite food and i guantee you Memphis will have you covered. It's more than just great BBQ. Some of the best Seafood, Greek, or Asian grub you'll ever eat Hoss

Sounds great brother. I calmed the drinking a long time ago. Truth is I only do it a couple times a month now. The exception is when there's a big Vols game on lol. I know a bunch of great spots around Jackson and Lexington. You ever have a day to spare let me take you to Memphis. Name your favorite food and i guantee you Memphis will have you covered. It's more than just great BBQ. Some of the best Seafood, Greek, or Asian grub you'll ever eat Hoss

Let's get together and have a round. I'm down. I'm in Jackson every day.

Reactions: swampfoxfan

VN Store

Back