Just want to introduce myself

Sivad

I’ve been a Vol fan all my life. In my part of Tennessee there’s a lot of Ole Miss, Miss State, Memphis and of course the band wagon gumps. So I’m old enough to remember hearing Archie Who on our local radio station but was about 12 when Conredge Holloway came along. Some of you remember Tyrone Hines who played linebacker at Tennessee. I watched him play for our local high school. He was a real hoss on the basketball court as well. Been following volnation for years and finally decided to join. Looking forward to a great season and making new likeminded friends

I’ve been a Vol fan all my life. In my part of Tennessee there’s a lot of Ole Miss, Miss State, Memphis and of course the band wagon gumps. So I’m old enough to remember hearing Archie Who on our local radio station but was about 12 when Conredge Holloway came along. Some of you remember Tyrone Hines who played linebacker at Tennessee. I watched him play for our local high school. He was a real hoss on the basketball court as well. Been following volnation for years and finally decided to join. Looking forward to a great season and making new likeminded friends
My Mom’s side is Hardeman County.. I’m new here too.. love being around folks who love the Vols as much as me!

I remember "Sivad" from the old WHBQ TV days of showing horror movies on Saturday night.
Glad you finally pulled the trigger & joined this great place. It took me awhile before I joined up. I've been reading this message board site since 2003. Great sports fans are right here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volz4lif3 and Sivad
Was Hines at Milan?

Tyrone was a tackling machine. Thanks for officially joining the family Hoss.

Welcome aboard. You are now officially part of the volnation family, your gonna have a blast on here.

Welcome aboard, truely the best and craziest forum in the world! I'll post a couple head up below you might wanna know......

1.) VN is VERY addictive! There are a lot of amazing fans/posters here and like everything else a few morons.....I'm not sure which group I'm in :)
2.) Visit the football section at your own risk after a loss! It's not a pretty sight.
3.) Be sure to check out ALL the sections, especially The Endzone and The Pub (which you already have clearly)
4.) There is a fun college pick'em game in the NCAA section and Freak runs a weekly one in the Football section
5.) Have thick skin and enjoy the ride!!

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back