Just Stop It!!

No one cares about the one on the right staining the blouse of the one on the left.....he is a rock star among the hippies to this day....I'm just saying.

1348146547_monica-lewinsky-bill-clinton-article.jpg

America had it's best economy in 50 years under the person on the right. Men that let the little head do the thinking usually wind up in trouble, see the repub rep from Tennessee's 4th district. :rofl:

There are smart football fans and there are front runners that don't know Jack about the game!! Y'all are acting like Gruden was this lord and savior just because y'all see him on MNF every week!! Mr Hart said he wants a proven COLLEGE coach and Gruden ain't no proven college coach. You people are acting like a bunch of fools running around "the sky is falling cuz we didn't get almighty Gruden" so what get over it!! I told y'all it wasn't going to happen look at other successful coaches IN COLLEGE!! But noooo!! So Guess what HE AIN'T COMING, get ahold of yourselves!!

#NoGruden

I`ve been saying he ain`t coming every since people started saying he was a done deal. I have been talked to like I was dirt.......so to all the people that talked to me like that........ KISS MY BUTT!!!!

I know I will get bashed for asking this. How about take a gamble on Chavis and keep the current staff minus Sunseri. he loves UT and has alot of years vested in the program. Ouir offense was good enough to score points on anyone in the country, our defense just sucked.

I could go for that.

I'd be shocked if we didnt have to go out of the top BCS conferences to find a coach. I don't see a coach from a successful team in the B1G, Pac-12, Big 12, SEC, ACC, Big Easy, etc leaving to come to the 11th best team in the SEC.

What people like you don't understand is it's not about the adultery, it's about putting the university into possible legal problems. He broke state and federal laws hiring and promoting his girlfriend and he lied to his boss. He wsn't fired for having an affair, he was fired because he broke those laws and then tried to cover it up.

I understand that, I'm just restating coach Mathews opinion on Petrino. I'm not against his hire because of adultery I'm just not into his style of explosive offense and no defense. Our defense is bad enough. JMO

Fisher? When has he ever beaten anyone who had more talent? He's in a recruiting goldmine and just has to worry about ACC competition and he still loses to weaker opponents and has a struggling offense (his specialty) every year.

Tressel got whipped by all the SEC teams when he was at Ohio State and had tons of NFL players, what makes you think he's going to come to Tennessee and magically start beating Saban here?

Stoops could maybe get us back to the level of competing with Alabama and Florida, but there's no way he comes here, so it's a moot point (Same with Chip Kelly).

Fisher has only been a HC for 3 years, hell he can get us the players just look at how they dominated the state in recruiting the past two years. It's like a good whiskey it gets better with time.

Tressel, if you can't beat'em join'em. We all know that the SEC was far superior to any big ten team. He can do work in the SEC with the right staff that knows the SE region that will work with him.

Stoops, like my granny told me one time.... Money talks and bull**** walks. Throw first Tennessee bank at him and let him do work.

No Gruden

There are smart football fans and there are front runners that don't know Jack about the game!! Y'all are acting like Gruden was this lord and savior just because y'all see him on MNF every week!! Mr Hart said he wants a proven COLLEGE coach and Gruden ain't no proven college coach. You people are acting like a bunch of fools running around "the sky is falling cuz we didn't get almighty Gruden" so what get over it!! I told y'all it wasn't going to happen look at other successful coaches IN COLLEGE!! But noooo!! So Guess what HE AIN'T COMING, get ahold of yourselves!!

#NoGruden
Well said. I'm not sold on him either. Not only is he not a proven college coach, I'm not sold on his NFL coaching either. He has around a .500 record and before you tell me he won a SB, he inherited that team from Dungey. Yes, he still had to coach well to win the SB, but he did not build that team.

I love the guy, but would prefer to see him on MNF.

The SEC is the NFL JV today, so Hart better understand that NFL experience is criteria #1 for our next HC. I am ok with losing Gruden but cannot even imagine looking for someone with just NCAA experience. If I were a young athlete, I'd want to know that my coach knows to get me prepped for the pros.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree with you, too. He's not a proven collegiate coach but just the glamour of his name would've brought in recruits, big time. But with the right hc and staff, it can still be done. Anxious to see where we go from here.

Right. Now Hart has to get this right.

Fisher has only been a HC for 3 years, hell he can get us the players just look at how they dominated the state in recruiting the past two years. It's like a good whiskey it gets better with time.

Tressel, if you can't beat'em join'em. We all know that the SEC was far superior to any big ten team. He can do work in the SEC with the right staff that knows the SE region that will work with him.

Stoops, like my granny told me one time.... Money talks and bull**** walks. Throw first Tennessee bank at him and let him do work.

No Gruden

Fisher - have you ever been to Tallahassee Florida? I lived there for 4 years. It's an easy place to recruit to. He should dominate in state recruiting (though he certainly isn't at the moment). There's alot more for a young black athlete to do in Tallahassee than there is in Gainesville. The population demographics definitely favor Florida State. So, there's no reason to suspect that his recruiting (Fisher's only real strength) would be the same if he came to one of the whitest towns in the southeast. And even if it did, a guy who can recruit but can't coach them up isn't going to beat Saban.

Tressel - You've yet to make a single logical argument for why Tressel could suddenly beat the best in the SEC at Tennessee, when he couldn't with Ohio State teams loaded with talent.

Stoops - plenty of people have offered him plenty of money in the past. He already makes plenty. He's not coming.

We've still got a strong pool of proven college coaches to go after this weekend in NYC :crossfingers:

Fisher - have you ever been to Tallahassee Florida? I lived there for 4 years. It's an easy place to recruit to. He should dominate in state recruiting (though he certainly isn't at the moment). There's alot more for a young black athlete to do in Tallahassee than there is in Gainesville. The population demographics definitely favor Florida State. So, there's no reason to suspect that his recruiting (Fisher's only real strength) would be the same if he came to one of the whitest towns in the southeast. And even if it did, a guy who can recruit but can't coach them up isn't going to beat Saban.

Tressel - You've yet to make a single logical argument for why Tressel could suddenly beat the best in the SEC at Tennessee, when he couldn't with Ohio State teams loaded with talent.

Stoops - plenty of people have offered him plenty of money in the past. He already makes plenty. He's not coming.

Ok so what makes you think lord and savior would have been successful coach at UT? Oh wait he does MNF and has a SB ring from another coaches team that was there before him.

Am I really the only one that thinks Petrino is a good hire if he has a clause in his contract that would keep him on the straight and narrow??
He would crawl over here given the chance.
I'm with ya! We're hiring a football coach not a minister, and I want a football coach that can win.

I still think they can work

#NoGruden

:lolabove: This I love!
GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
Whoa whoa whoa I'm the only one that can talk about my big black ass!! Ha ha ha, no really all the Grudenites can kiss my ass

Nope, you uncorked that ass so I'm gonna talk about how big and how black it is. And how much I'd rather kiss Jon Gruden's lily white ass than yours, Coach!!!

VN Store

Back