Just something to think about and consider.

BigO95

Here to bring you peace and joy...
1. Our best cornerback out
2. 3 of the 4 best safety's out
3. The o-line with several key injuries
4. A starting linebacker out
5. Two of our best receivers out.

I'm not trying to make excuses, but our dept still needs to grow up and learn to play the game!
We have a great Coach, let's be a little patient and let the man work. If this was happening in Nico's third year, it would be different. The season has gone just about as expected and I for one am happy with coach Hype!
Only bad loss was Florida and it's always hard to win at the swamp with their swamp voodoo.
Be blessed, enjoy these young men giving their all for your beloved Vols!

I'm not trying to make excuses, but our dept still needs to grow up and learn to play the game!
We have a great Coach, let's be a little patient and let the man work. If this was happening in Nico's third year, it would be different. The season has gone just about as expected and I for one am happy with coach Hype!
Only bad loss was Florida and it's always hard to win at the swamp with their swamp voodoo.
Thats the truth tho, like I said on another post…Tennessee is about as thin as a lamb skin condom. If you’ve ever used one you know that’s pretty darn thin 😆

Did not expect to win.
Defense is patchwork.

The major concern for me is the Offense and poor play. Great players make plays and on offense, other than the one Wright run... there were no plays made. Watch all of the spectacular catches other team's WRs make, then watch ours who have the ball easily knocked out of their grasp

Thats the truth tho, like I said on another post…Tennessee is about as thin as a lamb skin condom. If you’ve ever used one you know that’s pretty darn thin 😆
It never cease to be amazed at our bi-polar fan base. I just want to see it for what it really is and I hope all the racket doesn't run our coach off.

Did not expect to win.
Defense is patchwork.

The major concern for me is the Offense and poor play. Great players make plays and on offense, other than the one Wright run... there were no plays made. Watch all of the spectacular catches other team's WRs make, then watch ours who have the ball easily knocked out of their grasp
They have no WR that anyone has to worry about and GA has a top tier defense.

Reactions: 08Vol

…And best qb nowhere to be found

Reactions: 89 VOLS grad
The deck is a little bit stacked against our coach right now... Just saying

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231118-191917.png
    Screenshot_20231118-191917.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20231118-191851.png
    Screenshot_20231118-191851.png
    208.4 KB · Views: 50

If you don't think UT should have been in the game vs Mizz, needs a new DC and secondary coach, Heupel needs to have the team be more disciplined, be a better game manager (especially second half), needs to grow some balls vs the refs making stupid calls, and needs to move on froma QB that is BEYOND TERRIBLE and CAN'T MAKE HALF OF THE THROWS NEEDED TO RUN HIS OFFENSE, then you are beyond delusional. This team had the pieces to win 10 games this season with Nico at QB!!!

VN Store

Back