Just seeing if anyone can confirm

First 9 loss season in school history.

That’ll be another record Pruitt sets. Cool.

I don’t want a part of any team right now, including Vandy. UT plays decent/good in the first half, but I’m not sure what exactly happens at halftime because the 2nd half is a disaster.

Dont worry about him. He’s got all next season as well
In the 120 or so storied career of UT football, history gives a SINGLE opportunity to keep a starter for a full sixth year. What QB does UT get to use this unique opportunity on? Peyton? Tee? Dobbs, Clausen, Condridge Holloway, Schuler?
Nope 😫😫😫

Alright, another opportunity for JG to throw more interceptions, under throws, over throws, behind the WR, etc....and then lose which has become the norm with JG behind center.

No, I’d rather not play in a bowl game. The team doesn’t deserve it. But if we do we should play Liberty so TN can see first hand what they could have hired as HC instead of the train wreck that is Pruitt.

The only bowl UT needs to go to is the one that requires toilet paper to complete the process

Due to COVID, it appears Tennessee is going bowling whether they finish 3-7 or not.

I don't know if anyone can confirm that, but it appears the normal rules about being .500 or better will not apply due to conference only scheduling

I think you will see numerous teams with losing records in bowl games this year. It’s just a wacky year.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
And in this year you absolutely accept the bowl, because we need to the extra practice time. I actually think they should allow all teams to practice through the winter this year just because of the lost time. You don't turn down a bowl game, now in a regular year I don't think anybody should go unless they win 6. Actually I prefer less bowls and you should have 7 wins, but with so many bowls that isn't possible. But in this covid-year you take the bowls and the practice. It would be stupid if you didn't. GBO!

Projections I found show....

Liberty Bowl vs. West Virginia or
Music City Bowl vs. Wisconsin
Both those teams will bludgeon us. Hell, Liberty would boat race us. That's the matchup I'd love to see. About the only opponent that would get me to watch this team again this season. Of course, Liberty will be in too good a bowl to play the likes of us.

I don’t want a part of any team right now, including Vandy. UT plays decent/good in the first half, but I’m not sure what exactly happens at halftime because the 2nd half is a disaster.
Play the first half then claim covid and call it at that point.

Reactions: headhunter15
Sounds like 6A high school football in TN. You can be 0-10 and make the playoffs. I would be too embarrassed to show up to such a game if I were on that team.

Due to COVID, it appears Tennessee is going bowling whether they finish 3-7 or not.

I don't know if anyone can confirm that, but it appears the normal rules about being .500 or better will not apply due to conference only scheduling

If Tennessee goes bowling, they will go to which ever lanes are still opened.

I got a feeling that there will be fewer bowls this year. By half, because if they do go ahead, nobody will want to watch a 3-7 team, and if it is on TV, reruns of police squad will get more viewers.

VN Store

Back