Just in case you were wondering what Sherrion Jones has been up to

I wonder if he’s had any concussions. He was supposed to be a high character kid and this kind of stuff is so odd coming from a person with a higher profile on campus. Kelen Winslow started off doing stuff like this before he took it to the next level with rapes. My guess is that Winslow has brain damage of some kind.

I wonder if he’s had any concussions. He was supposed to be a high character kid and this kind of stuff is so odd coming from a person with a higher profile on campus. Kelen Winslow started off doing stuff like this before he took it to the next level with rapes. My guess is that Winslow has brain damage of some kind.

Winslow Jr was always a head case. His father, a total class act and man. The younger Winslow came up a child of privilege and HATED it. He wanted to be Thugalicious from the ghetto instead. See his recruitment and time spent at The U where he relished being a thug.

Winslow Jr was always a head case. His father, a total class act and man. The younger Winslow came up a child of privilege and HATED it. He wanted to be Thugalicious from the ghetto instead. See his recruitment and time spent at The U where he relished being a thug.
I don’t discount any of that. His behavior over the last several years suggests that something else is wrong with him. I’m sure his feeling of entitlement played a role, but the raping of old women suggests other factors. I’d be really curious what a brain scan would show.

Reactions: NWGVol
At this time, Jones is hopeful for a fresh start on a new path in life, and indicated that he has the situation well in hand (just give him 10 seconds).

Damn kids today
A criminal complaint states that the woman asked the driver, “are you good?” and he replied, “no, can you give me 10 seconds.”
The woman said she approached the vehicle and noticed the man masturbating.

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back