Just for Giggles

Georgia Tech. My grandfather played football there. He was not keen on me going to UT, but I eventually got him to watch some games with me before he passed away.

Reactions: luthervol
Vandy - never have expectations. A win would be like winning the National championship

I liked Colorado when I was younger. No idea why. Just liked them. Big 8 Colorado. Old old school.

I can easily list teams that I hate, though. Lol.

Mizzou for me. It’s a great campus and nice stadium. Great place to watch football.

Boston College because my brother played football there, Baylor because my wife went there, and whoever is playing Notre Dame

LSU is the only other SEC team I actually watch so I guess them. My kid attends Baylor so we watch them as well and attend the occasional game.

GA Tech
My wife grew up in a GT family and went there her first 2 years of college.
My two daughters graduated from there, both of their fiancés are GT grads, and my son will be going there in a year.

They are all UT fans. My daughters even have their fiancés becoming UT fans.
Total hatred of UGA is a common bond.
What's the good word?
To hell with georgia!

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
"If" and no I'm not saying I'm turning away from TN. I'm a VFL I Bleed orange. Just for giggles to see everyone response. But if you were not a TN fan what team would you be a Fan of? Again this is just Fun to see who your 2nd in line would be.
Daaammm!

"If" and no I'm not saying I'm turning away from TN. I'm a VFL I Bleed orange. Just for giggles to see everyone response. But if you were not a TN fan what team would you be a Fan of? Again this is just Fun to see who your 2nd in line would be.
MTSU where I graduated from. Haven’t missed but three game in Neyland since 1970 and haven’t been to A Blue Raiders since I graduated in 1971. Got UT season tickets in 1970 before I graduated.

68FCD339-7D67-4BF6-B2C8-31176C289533.jpeg
GA Tech
My wife grew up in a GT family and went there her first 2 years of college.
My two daughters graduated from there, both of their fiancés are GT grads, and my son will be going there in a year.

They are all UT fans. My daughters even have their fiancés becoming UT fans.
Total hatred of UGA is a common bond.
What's the good word?
To hell with georgia!
Luther, I had you down for another team 😉

VN Store

Back