Just bought my Chik-fil-a Tickets!

ahhh man scared to buy them. I've went to the site 3 times to do it but just can't lol.

Shaun, take the leap of faith bro! I did it! Now I am just keeping my fingers crossed! lol

section 131, row 17. Lower level tickets but I may have paid alot for them. I paid $159. each. I got 2 tickets but the guy going with me is giving me the money. I dont care though, it is just money! Happy Holidays!

Not to worry. I remember the Orange Bowl... UT said sold out, Nebraska said sold out and Orange Bowl said sold out. Day of game there were tickets all over the place for well below face value. Same for NC game against FSU, I did not go but had several friends who went and said tickets could be had day of game for $10 and they were good seats. I don't know why folks would pay face value when tickets are almost a dime a dozen day of game??

I'm in the same boat. I want to get tickets before they sell out, but I'm afraid to spend the money if it's not a lock that we're going to be there.

Pre-ordered mine through UT Ticket office yesterday, due to being season ticket holder. Ordered for Chikfila and Music City. If not one of those, I have ordered seats in my den in front of the TV.

As of December 2nd, CFN still has us going to the Outback to play Wisconsin and Georgia going to the Chick-Fil-A to play Clemson :crazy:

Just bought four tickets to the game...

I would like to encourage everyone else to go ahead and get them as well. I'd be disappointed if Tennessee does not outnumber Va Tech 3 to 1. And I can assure you this game will not be cheap/easy to scalp on game day.

Chick-fil-A Bowl tickets Georgia Dome Atlanta, GA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

For people freaking out about Georgia taking our spot, it is not going to happen. And I feel confident enough in that statement that I also just dropped $600 on a non-refundable hotel room for two nights. See you all in Hotlanta.

Gary Stokan, president of the Chick-fil-A bowl, said Tuesday night that his bowl has no "clear-cut favorite" from the SEC and hasn't extended an invitation to a team. He said Georgia is still in the mix.

"In the bowl business, you hear a lot of things this time of year," Stokan said. "Until official invitations are given and official invitations are accepted, there's nothing in concrete."

Stokan said among reasons Tennessee would be attractive is that it played Alabama and Florida close, won three of its last four and has an excited fan base with a new coach in Lane Kiffin. He said Georgia's pluses include playing a rugged schedule including a win over rival Georgia Tech.

do alot of you guys really agree that it would be cheaper to buy tix on the streets the day of? I'm driving from dallas, so I worry about getting there and not having tickets. But I'm also dirt poor and want a good deal

Watch for fake tickets in atlanta---there are tons of crooks and hustlers that make very good looking fakes on their printers.

Got SEC tickets during the Tornado crap so I don't think it would be that hard.

If I was travelling from afar, I'd want to know that I had tickets in hand. I'm becoming a little less worried about a UGA/Clemson matchup at Peach/CFA because the more I think about it, it just does not make sense that they would take Clemson over a ranked VaTech Team. That said, UGA is supposedly lobbying thier rears off on this one. Not only do they not want to drop to the next tier of bowls but they certainly do not want the Vols staff poaching thier prospects in the Georgia Dome.

Section 351:
If we do not get in the bowl I have brother-out-laws, stepped-on-daughter, neices and nephews or a few hundred firefighters to sell them to. AT A PROFIT:)

VN Store

Back