Just a thought...

lylsmorr

but if Scotty Hopson would move around without the ball the way that Rip Hamilton and Ray Allen do then he would have way more open shots. He looks almost lazy without the ball

but if Scotty Hopson would move around without the ball the way that Rip Hamilton and Ray Allen do then he would have way more open shots. He looks almost lazy without the ball

uhhhh...that's nothing new. When Scotty learns to play 59 seconds out of every minute he's on the floor he'll be a great ball player. Giving a 5 sec effort per 60 just don't cut it.

uhhhh...that's nothing new. When Scotty learns to play 59 seconds out of every minute he's on the floor he'll be a great ball player. Giving a 5 sec effort per 60 just don't cut it.

He's gotten a little better with the ball in his hand this tourney, now if we could just work on off ball movement...

Agree, JP is moving well with it and without.
I thought we could have used the paint more.
The MS defense was lagging down low and it looked like
Chism was open at times.
Oh Well, whatever! Still looking good!:clapping:
GO VOLS!

Scotty needs to play like this game is for trip to the Final Four. Oh wait, it is. Quit watching and get dirty.

Uh just a thought how bout scotty acts like a f**ckin mcdonalds allamerican and hits 2 f**ckin free throws. I am sick to my stomach right now!

Uh just a thought how bout scotty acts like a f**ckin mcdonalds allamerican and hits 2 f**ckin free throws. I am sick to my stomach right now!

Shooting free throws in the most clutch moment of his life in the Elite 8. Many people have missed those free throws in that type of moment

VN Store

Back