Junior All Star ranking for 2023s

What about Williams, Toomey, Cunningham or Watkins ?

Watkins is a 22' and we aren't in her top 4 (everyone thinks she is the secret SC commit), Cunningham doesn't have TN listed, Toomey i don't think has a list out , and Williams is from SC and already thought to be a lean there. Doesn't mean they won't go after those players though.

as another poster said you have players like DelRosario , Shade, and Mcghee (yes i'm biased i'm from VA but seeing her play she looks like someone who will terrorize the SEC). People often leave out a player like Jadyn Donovan who just had a great showing with team USA over the summer and we have top 25 player Montaya Dew who is interested right now. If you are looking in the top 50 players like Chloe Clardy and Jade Harrison have offers too.

Of course i think there are other players as this staff is always having someone we don't actually know about.

We were looking at Taliyah Scott but she committed to Ark.

Last edited:
Watkins is a 22' and we aren't in her top 4 (everyone thinks she is the secret SC commit), Cunningham doesn't have TN listed, Toomey i don't think has a list out , and Williams is from SC and already thought to be a lean there. Doesn't mean they won't go after those players though.

as another poster said you have players like DelRosario , Shade, and Mcghee (yes i'm biased i'm from VA but seeing her play she looks like someone who will terrorize the SEC). People often leave out a player like Jadyn Donovan who just had a great showing with team USA over the summer and we have top 25 player Montaya Dew who is interested right now. If you are looking in the top 50 players like Chloe Clardy and Jade Harrison have offers too.

Of course i think there are other players as this staff is always having someone we don't actually know about.

Judea Watkins is a 2023. I mentioned her, along with other top 2023 recruits, because they should be our main targets in that class.

Judea Watkins is a 2023. I mentioned her, along with other top 2023 recruits, because they should be our main targets in that class.

She might be getting attention but there are other top targets the LV are actually in on... Speaking of watkins she is a really good player but we may see her drop in the rankings for some other players. I know we all have our preferences but the LVs are in on some good talent.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

There is no doubt that the Class of 2023 is deep; however, we cannot get all of them. Donovan is a great talent and so is Dew. I still say that the LVs first priority should be McGhee, Del Rosario, and Shade. And if we get can snag those three and if there is still room, perhaps the LVs also could go after either Donovan or Dew.

There is no doubt that the Class of 2023 is deep; however, we cannot get all of them. Donovan is a great talent and so is Dew. I still say that the LVs first priority should be McGhee, Del Rosario, and Shade. And if we get can snag those three and if there is still room, perhaps the LVs also could go after either Donovan or Dew.

that was my point too the players you mentioned have interest from UT and just because they don't have a 1,2, or 3 in front of their name does not mean the players others are suggesting aren't good. We are on the same page for sure 👍🏽

I still say that the LVs first priority should be McGhee, Del Rosario, and Shade. And if we get can snag those three and if there is still room, perhaps the LVs also could go after either Donovan or Dew.

The moment we snag those three, you'll probably find me giddily celebrating on the back deck with a six-pack.

And I've never been drunk in my life. Yet.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back