Jumping From the Gay St. Bridge

Currently, the only thing I watch regularly, other than sports, is The Mandalorian.

Hot Take: It’s the best Star Wars product ever. Better than any of the movies or the animated series.
I haven't watched it, but have heard nothing but good.

I got snowed/iced in for a week a few years back at my last duty station. Watched the season of grey’s with the big crash. I actually enjoyed it, but then it seemed to jump the shark afterwards and I couldn’t get into it. But I also think it’s a lot on the fact the ice finally cleared up and I could go places.

I got snowed/iced in for a week a few years back at my last duty station. Watched the season of grey’s with the big crash. I actually enjoyed it, but then it seemed to jump the shark afterwards and I couldn’t get into it. But I also think it’s a lot on the fact the ice finally cleared up and I could go places.
My wife likes it. Only Dr show I liked was House, he was a hoot.

What in the wide wide world of sports does that mean?

Watch The Umbrella Academy on Netflix or at least view some of Five's better moments on Youtube. You will almost immediately see the value of Five. Plus he can time travel. Imagine a whole decade of Spurrier throwing his visor in disgust

Watch The Umbrella Academy on Netflix or at least view some of Five's better moments on Youtube. You will almost immediately see the value of Five. Plus he can time travel. Imagine a whole decade of Spurrier throwing his visor in disgust
Don’t watch Netflix due to the ownership and don’t know what Five is.

VN Store

Back