'21 JUCO WR Andison Coby (Indiana commit)

No disrespect to this kid, but this is a bit of a head scratcher considering things being in limbo..

Good pick up. Since we are about to get hit with scholarship reductions anyway we really need to full 25 in this class.

Reactions: JacketVol
His film looks good. I'm hoping he turns out to be a solid find. Since he's an academic qualifier, I'm wondering why other Power 5 teams weren't interested out of high school and JUCO.

Interesting prospect for so many reasons.

His senior film looks like that of a marginal unranked guy.

But he looks like a completely different player the very next season as a college freshman on film. He looks like an SEC player.

Looks every bit of 6'2" and blazing fast.

But he looks like a completely different player the very next season as a college freshman on film. He looks like an SEC player.

From his commit video sounds like he matured alot since HS and gotten better on the field as well. Seems driven, with athleticism to boot.

His HS competition in SFL was significantly better than in JUCO...that could be why.

His HS competition in SFL was significantly better than in JUCO...that could be why.
That's an interesting take about South FL vs all of JUCO. However...
When you're looking at film you focus on the individual. You can gauge how fast they are running or how high they jump regardless of geography

He's just a far better player now than his senior year. He's looks taller more agile and faster.

He was 6' 0 170 his senior.
Now he's 6'2 180. And the growth spurt would explain his sudden increase in talent.
Kelly Washington is a prime example.
I've seen it many times. Guy a played high school with was 5'10 185 lbs RB as a sophomore. 4.7 speed but really quick more than anything. By freshman season in college he had grown to 6'4 200 and ran 4.5 and played WR.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
That's an interesting take about South FL vs all of JUCO. However...
When you're looking at film you focus on the individual. You can gauge how fast they are running or how high they jump regardless of geography

He's just a far better player now than his senior year. He's looks taller more agile and faster.

He was 6' 0 170 his senior.
Now he's 6'2 180. And the growth spurt would explain his sudden increase in talent.
Kelly Washington is a prime example.
I've seen it many times. Guy a played high school with was 5'10 185 lbs RB as a sophomore. 4.7 speed but really quick more than anything. By freshman season in college he had grown to 6'4 200 and ran 4.5 and played WR.
I would argue most JUCO’s would physically beat down some top rated high schools outside of the IMG’s.

VN Store

Back