'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

Not being negative but other recruits I’ve seen has mentioned GBO or something in the tweet and being excited. Love to have this kid. Have watched his highlights over and over , kid can play RB. Reminds me of that short stocky RB Auburn had a few years ago , can’t think of his name but really need this one!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Not being negative but other recruits I’ve seen has mentioned GBO or something in the tweet and being excited. Love to have this kid. Have watched his highlights over and over , kid can play RB. Reminds me of that short stocky RB Auburn had a few years ago , can’t think of his name but really need this one!
kid who was recruited with Chris Scott?

BVS kicking in my man..
Unless Jay Graham goes somewhere in the next few days, he’s ours

Below avg on breaking tackles and poor in pass blocking.

Def needs work in pass pro.

No idea why people complain about his ability to break tackles. It’s like y’all think Derek Henry’s out here just growing on trees.

I guess you’d rather just have a slower, less deceptive back who breaks more tackles?

No idea why people complain about his ability to break tackles. It’s like y’all think Derek Henry’s out here just growing on trees.

I guess you’d rather just have a slower, less deceptive back who breaks more tackles?

Just take a defensive end and put them at running back. I don't see why this is so hard! :p

Reactions: MarcoVol
When is the last time UT had a RB rush for more than 170 yards against any Auburn team? I can't think of one. We ultimately lost the game but the guy brings it. He is our best playmaker and one of the few bright spots on this team.
He still has flaws as mentioned by several others on VN. He is good at times, especially when he has wide lanes. Tight lanes, not so much.

He still has flaws as mentioned by several others on VN. He is good at times, especially when he has wide lanes. Tight lanes, not so much.

Agreed. EG needs to improve in some aspects of the game. He is however one of the few guys that makes plays for this team.

Sometimes I like those tough Rb’s better. I’m going out in a limb and state Evans will be our best back next year if he plays here.

When is the last time UT had a RB rush for more than 170 yards against any Auburn team? I can't think of one. We ultimately lost the game but the guy brings it. He is our best playmaker and one of the few bright spots on this team.

Don’t know if it was the last time, but recall Reggie Cobb torching Auburn in ‘89 for over 200 yards behind a dominant line. And he split carries with Chuck Webb who was better IMO. Good times...

VN Store

Back