'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

He was given the nudge. Listen to his interview from a few days ago. This isn’t his decision.

We have to make room. We took three RBs last year and that isn’t including Beckwith. We have two in this class and that isn’t including Elijah Howard.

VQ guys know some stuff but they’re not the end all be all of every decision. Just because they didn’t see it coming doesn’t mean it wasn’t the staffs decision.

Again - were tight on numbers while still being in on a number of big fish. Some difficult decisions are going to be made.
I think this is right. We knew there were going to be difficult decisions to be made. Still more to come if we get any of the ones we are still in on.

He was given the nudge. Listen to his interview from a few days ago. This isn’t his decision.

We have to make room. We took three RBs last year and that isn’t including Beckwith. We have two in this class and that isn’t including Elijah Howard.

VQ guys know some stuff but they’re not the end all be all of every decision. Just because they didn’t see it coming doesn’t mean it wasn’t the staffs decision.

Again - were tight on numbers while still being in on a number of big fish. Some difficult decisions are going to be made.
I can believe this. It just seems that there could be some other prospects that would have been nudged before Evan's. But, I'm not on the UT payroll.

Can we replace him with another QB? If these past 3 years has shown me anything it's that we need wayyy more talent and competition there

Sucks but having two quality RB’s still committed eases the loss. Curious if we still take 3 RB’s this class or if we use that spot for another position.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose

So instead of dropping say Merrill at WR, a position we are loaded at, the staff decides huh, well let’s drop the #1 JUCO RB who would be an instant impact guy with 3 years to play??? Yeah that’s clearly it. I see it now. We are like Bama and UGA where we can just turn down stud players.

I love his film and seriously doubt that he was a git. Momma probably hoping for some more love from the movers and shakers and then she will convince baby boy that Tennessee is the right place for him after all.

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back