'20 JUCO RB John “Moo Moo” Oliver

Dude has to run close to a 4.4, he’s got another gear in those vids. Wiggle for days, could play slot or RB imo

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Our S&C Assistant Coach, the former Gamechicken, played at Fort Scott so I’m sure our reach will continue to be strong moving forward.

I’d say that is also the primary reason Anthony Harris was placed there.

This dude looks FAST. Surprised he doesn’t have more offers.

Probably thought to be too small by some programs; listed at 5-8, 160 as a HS senior and 5-8, 175 last year.

Despite his size, John Oliver demands your attention. On the field, the 5-foot-8, 160-pound Dr. Henry A. Wise, Jr. running back bounces through open lanes while fighting off would-be tacklers with ease. Off the field, Oliver admits that he has a mouth, ready to say how he feels at all times. After being named one of the team captains by Head Coach DaLawn Parrish during the preseason, Oliver’s mouth became the ultimate motivational tool. Instead of mouthing at his opponent, Oliver is now seen talking strategy with his teammates and giving high-fives to his defense.
Oliver leads Wise to victory in 4A state semifinals

Oliver led Wise (Upper Marlboro, MD) to consecutive state 4A championships in 2016 and 2017.
John Oliver's High School Football Stats

He signed with Arizona Western in Feb '18 and was the team's 2nd-leading rusher last fall with 556 yards and 2 TDs on 103 carries. Oliver split the rushing load with fellow freshman Jadon Hayes (Darnell Wright's teammate @ Huntington HS), who ran for 749 yards and 6 TDs on 121 carries. In December, Arizona Western announced that they were shutting down their football program so both Oliver (Fort Scott CC) and Hayes (Garden City CC) will wrap up their juco careers in Kansas this fall.
http://njcaa.org/sports/fball/2018-19/teams/arizonawesterncollege?view=lineup

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetasSoda
I dunno about Charlie Garner or Alvin Kamara, but he sure could come in and add to a relatively thin (by SEC standards) running back room.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib

VN Store

Back