(ASA Community College - Brooklyn, NY)

Tairiq Stewart, ASA College (New York), Offensive Tackle
Tairiq Stewart, 2018 Offensive tackle - Rivals.com
Tairiq Stewart on Hudl

Vols Recruitment timeline
4/26/19 - Vols offer. First D1 offer.
6/14/19 - Official visit.

Last edited:
holy cow. he's a man amongst children in the hudl...........but two things i really liked..........1. he seeks out contact. 2. he's mean....i think i caught a couple old school head slaps in there lol. and every other guy that came at him wound up on his back side.

really raw, just relies on physicality against smaller compeition........but he flat destroys folks. like you should if you're that good..

blew up dobules.....

very entertaining high light video...lol.

It never gets old seeing these Beastly young men getting recruited to come play at UT, we didn’t recruit big guys Like this under the previous regime so it just refreshing to see CJP and co addressing needs with guys who are physically able to play the part!

Reactions: T Dog
His pass blocking technique will need a lot of work. He seems to be pretty light on his feet for a guy his size, but his legs get way too wide and his weight gets off balance during his drop. Simply put, both speed and power moves by DEs and OLBs in the SEC will beat him on a regular basis until his technique improves.

He has the natural athletic ability, but he may need a RS year to have the technique needed to compete in the SEC.

His pass blocking technique will need a lot of work. He seems to be pretty light on his feet for a guy his size, but his legs get way too wide and his weight gets off balance during his drop. Simply put, both speed and power moves by DEs and OLBs in the SEC will beat him on a regular basis until his technique improves.

He has the natural athletic ability, but he may need a RS year to have the technique needed to compete in the SEC.
He needs to be a G anyways.

Reactions: gainesvol82

VN Store

Back