‘23 JUCO OT Larry Johnson III ( Tennessee commit)

Not sure on this one, not a lot of movement out of him in his hudl videos. Definitely an interior guy, just hope he can keep up with the pace.

Reactions: Franklin_Vol09
hope this isn't a pruitt warm body cruit.

concerning doesnt have any big time offers. was hoping we could portal or get a big time prep tackle with our on the field successes.

If only we had us one of those offensive SEC coaches of the year , to help us decide if this guy is worth taking a chance on.

He’s gonna run some of that weight off here, we’ll see how it turns out. Not a lot of personnel decisions to get upset at with this staff.

Not to be a debbie downer but the lack of offers out of high school and while playing at one of the most heavily recruited JUCOs is a red flag. Feels like this was a reach.

That said, I trust the staff.
I had the same thought. Where are the other big time offers? I do think we have a very good offensive line coach though. Obviously they see the skill set they’re looking for.

Not to be a debbie downer but the lack of offers out of high school and while playing at one of the most heavily recruited JUCOs is a red flag. Feels like this was a reach.

That said, I trust the staff.
To be honest I thought we would do better with our recent success. We could get these type of players with Pruitt...

Guys who tend to judge all off of stars just an FYI for you. Javontez Spraggins was just a low 3 star and only had 11 scholarships when we recruited him. He was 6’3” 330 pounds though. This guy is 6’7” 350 pounds! You can’t teach size, but you can teach technique. I think this is a solid pickup

Guys who tend to judge all off of stars just an FYI for you. Javontez Spraggins was just a low 3 star and only had 11 scholarships when we recruited him. He was 6’3” 330 pounds though. This guy is 6’7” 350 pounds! You can’t teach size, but you can teach technique. I think this is a solid pickup
That's true, but we WON'T beat the Georgia's of the world....we could still see 10 wins a yr tho

VN Store

Back