'21 Juco OT Jeremiah Crawford (Tennessee Signee)

Position of need, has the size, etc. Also, most Juco players aren’t rated very high score wise especially lineman.
Like I said, I like the pickup just not going to pretend that it suddenly dispels any concerns that should exist about JHs recruiting.

Hopefully he pulls in some big fish in the next class so we can legitimately put the concerns to rest.

Like I said, I like the pickup just not going to pretend that it suddenly dispels any concerns that should exist about JHs recruiting.

Hopefully he pulls in some big fish in the next class so we can legitimately put the concerns to rest.

This is the highest rated JUCO OL. Our guy is #3 at his position which is only 2 positions behind this guy.
77B875D9-62A9-464C-96FD-153122053380.jpeg

This is the highest rated JUCO OL. Our guy is #3 at his position which is only 2 positions behind this guy.
View attachment 347982
Again not saying this is a bad pickup at all, or that this kid isn’t a good player. But a 3* juco OL is not proof that he’s suddenly an ace recruiter.

You can appreciate the pickup without trying to make it into something it’s not.

VN Store

Back