JUCO G Kevin Punter

“@Ben_Fred: Talked w/ State Fair CC (Sedalia, Mo.) coach Kevin Thomas. He said Kevin Punter hopes to visit UT. Not sure it will be this weekend, though."

"@Ben_Fred: Thomas said Tyndall's staff came after Punter hard while they were at Southern Miss. Assistant Adam Howard is close with a SFCC assistant.”

Wouldn't it be hard to host Punter if the coaches were at an out of town conference?

Wouldn't it be hard to host Punter if the coaches were at an out of town conference?

What conference are the coaches at?

I would think they'll all be in Sacramento for the opening week of EYBL, or at least most of them. Tyndall may be going around trying to finish up this class before he worries about the next though.

“@Ben_Fred: Talked w/ State Fair CC (Sedalia, Mo.) coach Kevin Thomas. He said Kevin Punter hopes to visit UT. Not sure it will be this weekend, though."

"@Ben_Fred: Thomas said Tyndall's staff came after Punter hard while they were at Southern Miss. Assistant Adam Howard is close with a SFCC assistant.”

Adam Howard is who I have a loose connection with. He is from my area, as is DT's fiance.

@Ben_Fred: Unlikely State Fair CC guard Kevin Punter is on UT campus this wknd. His coach says he'll visit SMU instead. Vols could be following wknd.

Goes with what I previously said, that I had heard he could pop for SMU any day and isn't the probability many thought.

@Ben_Fred: Unlikely State Fair CC guard Kevin Punter is on UT campus this wknd. His coach says he'll visit SMU instead. Vols could be following wknd.

Goes with what I previously said, that I had heard he could pop for SMU any day and isn't the probability many thought.

IMO, if he leaves SMU uncommitted then he is likely ours.

@JucoRecruiting: Kevin Punter is also hearing from Tennessee, Rhode Island, Cincinnati, Pitt, Texas Tech among others

Rob jumps on board...

Just to add on Punter, some feeling out there that he's leaning towards SMU now. Not sure Tennessee is real hopeful about being able to get him back for an official visit.

SIAP

Just found out Punter has de-comitted from Mizzo. Could be CDT's first commit.

Would be great to add Punter and Suarez as he is more of a two guard. He hit 37 percent from the three, Suarez 34 percent which is about in the same range as McRae was last year.

VN Store

Back