'24 JUCO EDGE Jamal Wallace (Tennessee)

This kid was originally class of 2019!!

For reference, Harrison Bailey was class of 2020...

What is his story??

What do transfers have to do with taking a low ranked JUCO kids where were the only p5 offer?
Because a juco kid is a transfer… albeit a low level transfer.

But I have to admit this feels like a stab in the dark but there’s nobody more worthy of trust than RG

giphy.gif

Has he been timed in the 40 or shuttle, etc, or shared his current lift numbers. How that NEW weight is carried could be a factor in RG's decision processes. 300 lbs and wr twitchy could be something to build on. Lots of reasonable questions about this type of recruit, not sure about judgements and declarative statements. Just have to believe our staff saw a lot of REWARD potential in the risk/reward analysis. Worth a shot in their view. Probably know by fall if the tangibles and intangibles add up to production with our weight room and training table and his work ethic. Really like to know the man hours of evaluation by the services he has received after this physical transformation.

Reactions: bpalmer28
It’s not a flashy or exciting commit, but neither was Garland or Byron Young, where one was a solid depth contributor and the other is now in the NFL.

If he can rotate and be disruptive a few snaps a game, it’s not a waste.
Byron Young was a very exciting commit. I don’t know where you all are getting this BY crap.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Byron Young was a very exciting commit. I don’t know where you all are getting this BY crap.
Yea, Young was a big time get, not comparable to a low 3 star in Garland or the currently unranked Wallace. You have to love Wallace's athleticism at DT being a former WR.

VN Store

Back