'19 JUCO DT Savion Williams (Tennessee signee)

Lolol what on earth makes you say that. Because he redshirted his freshman year? Heavens no, he’s a bust for sure 🙄
It's the nature of people who follow recruiting to always assume kids have to produce immediately or be recruited over I think.

Lol just wait and see next season. I hope I’m wrong
Ohhhhhh. You think because since maybe you played against him while at Blackman when he was a...freshman? Or knew someone that knew someone that knew him? That gives you any credibility? Wait you played HS football in TN, holy sh*t, why didn’t you say so. Let’s listen to everything you say. GTFO man.

Ohhhhhh. You think because since maybe you played against him while at Blackman when he was a...freshman? Or knew someone that knew someone that knew him? That gives you any credibility? Wait you played HS football in TN, holy sh*t, why didn’t you say so. Let’s listen to everything you say. GTFO man.
Dude it ain’t that serious😂

Neither is being a has been. Whatever dude, you can’t come in here talkin trash about players and acting like you know something, then get butt hurt when someone puts you on blast too. That’s not how it works kid
I’m clearly not the one that’s butt hurt here lol

Well you did come in here slinging shade at Emerson first.
Well we are in the emerson thread talking about emerson...wait no, I'm being told this is not the emerson thread and weren't talking about emerson. This guy just wanted to come in here and randomly talk chief about emerson but obviously not because he's butthurt about something that emerson probably did to him in high school. Let him be, he just needs a safe space to vent and this thread will have to do.

VN Store

Back