'24 JUCO DL Kemari Copeland

I agree. He is that typical hype associated with an A+ athlete with elite size for the WR position. However he has never shown to be above a B- football player. I think his hands, discipline and football IQ do not match with his athletic ability do you don't see the production of the difference-maker fans imagined.
This is why I generally don't get too excited about portal players. Often, but not always, the reason that they're transferring is that they have been underwhelming at their current team. I also don't get excited about JUCO transfers. They hit even less often than portal transfers.

Defensive Coordinator Tim Banks will be out in the Midwest seeing JUCO defensive linemen Kemari Copeland, Jamal Wallace and Brien Taylor as they look to learn more about each as their recruiting processes ramp up.
Speaking of Copeland, the fast-rising JuCo prospect planned to take his official visit to Knoxville next weekend, but he wants to make sure his family is able to join him, so he will now come in November for the weekend of the Georgia game. Tennessee is in the thick of this one, and Auburn is another team to keep an eye on. Wallace is also planning his official visit for the same weekend in November.
-VQ

Tennessee continues to have consistent dialogue with the trio of Junior College defensive linemen they recently offered. Feedback remains positive around Kemari Copeland as he plans to be in town on November 18th for his official visit. Jamal Wallace is also set to come in the same weekend. Brien Taylor is working to finalize his official visits, and the Vols are working to get one of those, which could also turn out to be the weekend of the Georgia game.
-VQ

There has not been a lot of change with the trio of JuCo defensive linemen as there continues to be plenty of positive conversations on this front. Kemari Copeland and Brien Taylor continue to reiterate that Tennessee is making them feel like a priority of late as their recruitments continue to pick up steam. we now expect Jamal Wallace to come in for official visit during the last week of November.
-VQ

He appears to be looking up at the Power T.....

Its-so-science GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

VN Store

Back