‘23 JUCO DL Elijah Davis (uscjr commit)

Trying to think of a reason someone would pick the cocks over UT. Maybe if they’re from Columbia and have a sick parent..?? That’s about the only way I could see anyone picking them over us
Popped over there and into the thread about two of their OL decommitting. There's this genius. I guess if some big time commits decomitted from their first choice to got to SCJr, he'd push to refuse their commmits?

It's ok. Dodged a missile. I do not want any players on the team that doesn't know what the word "commitment" means. Just another kid with no character, no morals, and zero integrity.

The size doesn’t concern me. The best player in the NFL for the last 5+ years is an undersized. But, something else smells off. Maybe he isn’t coachable or trustworthy. If he was supposed to do some things and has not made good on that then it makes sense. But, 265 can become 285 really quickly. From Dec to Aug is a lot of time to put on good weight.

Makes me laugh that Beamer was celebrating his butt off about it and we passed on him

We really need to beat the ever loving crap out of them next year…I’m talking worst loss in their programs history type of win…leave Milton in late like they did with Rattler this year…Beamer is quite possibly the most unique douchebag of a coach I’ve ever seen…I want to see him celebrate a TD when we’re up 84-21

VN Store

Back