'22 JUCO CB Zah Frazier

6-4 corner. Has offers from Georgia State (warm), ULM, Charlotte, and Incarnate Ward according to 247. Attends Coffeyville C.C. in Cedartown, GA.

JUCOs usually don't get offers until later so it is too early to tell. I will say tho that Willie Martinez "found" Ro Terrence who ended up being JUCO dpoy and will be a stud at Auburn

He also found Emmanuel Moseley, a 2* option QB in high school who he projected to CB and is still on the 49ers roster.

“They hit me up a couple of days ago and did some background on me,” Frazier told Volquest following the offer. “They talked to my former head coach at Southern Illinois where I originally transferred from and they had put in a good word for me. Then they checked on my academics and said everything was good to go.”

When evaluating the prospect on film, it’s easy to see why the Volunteers have interest. “I’m tall and have great length,” the prospect said. “When I look like I’m beat, I’m really not. My length makes up for that. I also have good ball skills and can tackle well.

“Tennessee said they loved my film and heard a lot of good things about me. They told me to keep up my good work. They like that I can play with my height and that I have the speed to go along with it.”

Frazier runs a 4.50 (laser) in the 40-yard dash and has been in communication with Alex Golesh and Trey Johnson. The Tennessee target would have three years to play three seasons at the next level.

“I’m betting on myself. That’s why I went the JUCO route,” Frazier said of his journey. “I heard stories about JUCO and how it can really help you. I wanted to experience that. I’m starting from scratch, keeping my head down working hard, trying to use this as a springboard.”

Coming out of High School, Frazier was an All-Region player in Northwest Georgia. He tallied 93 tackles and 10 interceptions as a prep player, also returning kicks while playing basketball and running track for Cedartown High School.

Frazier played in four games as a freshman in 2019 for Southern Illinois before transferring to Coffeyville.

“I grew up only about two hours away from Knoxville and always heard it was a great school,” the cornerback said. “I’m planning on taking a visit there during one of my BYE weeks coming up on either September 30 or October 9.”

- VQ

VN Store

Back