JUCO CB Roterius Torrence (Tennessee Decommitted)

Growing up in NW Tennessee, I was raised to dislike (but respect) Bama. But because of proximity, I thoroughly hate Kentucky the way some of you hate UGA. It grew out of basketball, but it now extends to all sports. #sUcKs

My feelings about Florida, like many others, grew out of the 90s. The difference is I never hated Spurrier. I have family around Johnson City who were close with some of his family there, so that's that. I know only one UGA fan, and he's a fairly new one, so the "1980" stuff is lost on him. From what I read on here, I am beginning to consider myself blessed to not know any more UGA fans.

Did this guy even set foot on campus?

I'm saying this the prettiest ugly girl in the bar syndrome that kicked in here.
You know, where it's getting to be about 12 or 1 and the bar is closing down soon so you 'make an offer' to the prettiest ugly girl left.
Only to be walking her to the door and see right before your eyes that there are other 'more talented' guys and she walks out the door with one of them.

She likely won't have a good time with that other guy, but it happens.

Right. Like Arik Gilbert. The guy flunks out of LSU, they literally had to boot him because he stopped going to class. He commits to Florida shortly after leaving LSU, Florida gets a good look at his transcripts and .06 gpa and says “whoa, we’ve got an admissions problem,” Gilbert then decommits from Florida, flirts with Ole Miss over the next couple weeks until Ole Miss sees the impossible position Gilbert is in from an eligibility standpoint, Ole Miss moves on from him. Months later, he commits to Georgia with apparently no eligibility issues, clean as the wind-driven snow. How the hell does that happen?[/QUOTE

1622663472017.jpeg
Smart Solution. Kirby is old school.

Right. Like Arik Gilbert. The guy flunks out of LSU, they literally had to boot him because he stopped going to class. He commits to Florida shortly after leaving LSU, Florida gets a good look at his transcripts and .06 gpa and says “whoa, we’ve got an admissions problem,” Gilbert then decommits from Florida, flirts with Ole Miss over the next couple weeks until Ole Miss sees the impossible position Gilbert is in from an eligibility standpoint, Ole Miss moves on from him. Months later, he commits to Georgia with apparently no eligibility issues, clean as the wind-driven snow. How the hell does that happen?
Georgia gets away with cheating big time I bet those Jim Harrick made up classes still exsist at Georgia only for football now

Right. Like Arik Gilbert. The guy flunks out of LSU, they literally had to boot him because he stopped going to class. He commits to Florida shortly after leaving LSU, Florida gets a good look at his transcripts and .06 gpa and says “whoa, we’ve got an admissions problem,” Gilbert then decommits from Florida, flirts with Ole Miss over the next couple weeks until Ole Miss sees the impossible position Gilbert is in from an eligibility standpoint, Ole Miss moves on from him. Months later, he commits to Georgia with apparently no eligibility issues, clean as the wind-driven snow. How the hell does that happen?
Arik Gilbert is a good player but I'm glad he's not here, he's a drama queen and those rarely work out, now he may be all sec at UGA but I'll be surprised if he is

Reactions: Jaws
Really guys??? He didn't make his grades. Coach hype knows what it takes to go from juco to the league. Yall are killing me

I know only one UGA fan, and he's a fairly new one, so the "1980" stuff is lost on him. From what I read on here, I am beginning to consider myself blessed to not know any more UGA fans.

One of my housemates is a UGA fan, but super young. I made a “1980” joke around him last year and he said “Ya know, those 1980 jokes are gettin old.” I replied “You know what else is getting old? That single trophy from 1980.” Lol

Kinda like my 6th grade crush. Always told me I would be her next boyfriend, but it never quite ever materialized. "Always the bridesmaid, never the bride" has got nothing on me.

VN Store

Back