'20 JUCO CB Art Green

So they're punishing him Bc he has a non-binding verbal commitment to an SEC school???

Most JUCO coaches' aims are to win games and get their guys back into standard 4yr schools. Maybe, since Green has found a landing spot, he's giving another guy more attention to try to find a spot for him. I dunno. Either way, I'm just not worried about a DB that Pruitt and Ansley like a lot.

Just spitballing. JUCO is exclusively audition football. Once you land the part, saving some wear-and-tear and some protection against needlessly derailing injuries doesn't sound like the worst idea.

Will drop us to 19th, from 18th, which is where we went when Big O committed.
Losing 2 players in the course of 2 days and we'll only net a loss of one recruiting ranking position from those 2. Not bad, IMO. Let's replace them with some elite talent!

Reactions: T Dog
Here is the problems with ranking services, they have this guy as a four star .89 ish player - and wait and see where he ends up. They are fine re-ranking some kids but apparently not all, shortage of staff I guess.

Well...on the bright side for Green...at least he’ll avoid the imminent ranking drop Rivals was about to give him when they rerank JUCOs

Reactions: DeepPurpleFloyd

VN Store

Back