'20 JUCO CB Art Green

Has no other trips for summer planned, did not rule out a summer decision. Very close with Osovet.

Sounds like a TN lean in his interview. I didn’t realize he projects to be the #1 JUCO CB
That’s what I figured after watching his film. Very very good prospect

Green was a commit to Arkansas State but did not have grades. They helped him go JC. I heard somewhere that he promised them a visit before committing anywhere else as a courtesy.
I hope he is a Vol. AState was getting steal and then he blew up in JC

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Yep, only been playing CB for one season. Was a WR in college and only switched there last year. Had 6 INTs and 6 PBUs in his first year with Hutchinson.
"When I came to Hutchinson, I told myself that I wanted to make my career in football longer, so the defensive side of the football is where I needed to go,” Green told me. “You got the outstanding receivers that are like 6-foot-4 and 6-foot-3, and you have the smaller guys that are real fast. I felt like I was athletic enough to just learn defense and take it day by day.

“At the beginning of the season, that was my first time in-game playing DB. After the first game, I got comfortable.
"With corner, it’s more personal,” Green said. “It’s more of a one-on-one thing most of the time. I just like that more than offense. On offense, I had to rely on a lot things. But when I’m out there at corner, I know that if I mess up, it’s on me. It’s my fault, and I have to make up for it."
Vols Get Visit from Play-Making JUCO Cornerback | Rocky Top Insider

Kid is right down pruitts alley for Dbs. Guys with offensive playmaking skills that get their hands on the ball.

Would be a huge pickup, he's likely going to be #1 JUCO CB in the country and per 247 his offer list is very good.

"Georgia, Florida, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, Oklahoma State and Kentucky all have extended offers to Green within the past two weeks alone. He also holds offers from Missouri, Arkansas, South Carolina, Mississippi State, Nebraska and Louisville, among others."

VN Store

Back