Juan Smith?

Jujuan was cut from Dallas near the end of training camp. Last I heard he signed with a team in Europe, but for some reason I think that already didn't work out, but could be wrong.

Jujuan was cut from Dallas near the end of training camp. Last I heard he signed with a team in Europe, but for some reason I think that already didn't work out, but could be wrong.

It's actually JaJuan. :)

It's actually JaJuan. :)

:lolabove:

2511601630_1106b8bbd8.jpg

who are juan and jujuan smith??? please enlighten me...

Last edited:
BasketVol, graduated last year was a great shooter behind the arc.

thanks buddy...i think you are wrong though. I believe you are referring to JaJuan Smith. now this guy was a 'basketvol'. still unsure of juan and jujuan?

Juan Smith is a member of a roaming Latino gang in Nashville. While he doesn't actually play basketball he is known to wear the traditional dress of his gang, an NBA jersey. I can see where the OP's confusion comes from.

Juan Smith is a member of a roaming Latino gang in Nashville. While he doesn't actually play basketball he is known to wear the traditional dress of his gang, an NBA jersey. I can see where the OP's confusion comes from.

:lolabove:

he was last seen stealing a magic phone from some pasty looking kid.

VN Store

Back