JT Daniels coming back for UGA*

giphy.gif

Reactions: VolNExile
I assume the OP is referring to JT Daniels coming back to play for UGA next season...
At first I thought the 6 was a reference to the losing streak UT has against UGA, but we beat them in 2016 so that number (provided we lose to them next year) would only be 5.

So I'm lost on the 6...

Reactions: VolNExile
I assume the OP is referring to JT Daniels coming back to play for UGA next season...
At first I thought the 6 was a reference to the losing streak UT has against UGA, but we beat them in 2016 so that number (provided we lose to them next year) would only be 5.

So I'm lost on the 6...
6th year player ? idk havent followed him at all

6th year player ? idk havent followed him at all
No he was class of 2018 when he signed at USC.
Was a true Freshman in 2018.
Sophomore in 2019 and had ACL injury in the first half of the first game so redshirted.
Sophomore (RS Junior) in 2020 after being granted immediate eligibility by the NCAA.
2021 would be his Junior (RS Senior) season - that would only make him a 3rd year player, 4th year student though.

I think there was a lot of speculation if he would return since I think he graduated due to extra class work taken during his time off.
On a side note though - he needs to do something with this worm thing he has going on under his nose.
Maybe a triangle soul patch to finish out the swashbuckler look ???
1609875723669.png

Sophomore in 2019 and had ACL injury in the first half of the first game so redshirted.
Sophomore (RS Junior) in 2020 after being granted immediate eligibility by the NCAA.
2021 would be his Junior (RS Senior) season - that would only make him a 3rd year player, 4th year student though.

I think there was a lot of speculation if he would return since I think he graduated due to extra class work taken during his time off.
On a side note though - he needs to do something with this worm thing he has going on under his nose.
View attachment 336378
For you Boardwalk Empire fans.
C2118610-BE5B-4331-9D7F-8790B843946E.jpeg

View attachment 336378

His eyebrows are more substantial than his mustache; that shoulder never be the case.

VN Store

Back