JP vs Ramar

What game were you people watching that said jp is an even decent pg.
i have been on ramar all year and i don't think he is a good pt guard..but..experiment over..jp is worse.
he almost gave the game away.
ugh.
wouldhave been nice had jujuan showed up today as well

i have been on ramar all year and i don't think he is a good pt guard..but..experiment over..jp is worse.
ugh.

Lofton almost gave the game away too. He wasn't even paying attention to the defender that stripped the ball away toward the end of OT. And every time Ramar shoots a free throw he almost gives the game away. I like JP. He had a couple of rough plays, but I didn't see the ball thrown into the stands as much as I do when Ramar is at point.

ugh.

You obviously have no idea what you're watching. Outside of the 2 insane turnovers at the end (and I'm not sure he traveled, BTW), he played well.

You obviously have no idea what you're watching. Outside of the 2 insane turnovers at the end (and I'm not sure he traveled, BTW), he played well.
I'm about 90% sure that he traveled. I went back and watched it a couple times. It was close but I'm pretty sure the right call was made

they showed the replay 2 times on TV. He absolutely, definitely, without a doubt traveled.

2 straight turnovers in crunch time. Give me the senior leadership of Jordan Howell. May not score but won't turn it over when we have the lead.

I really dont know if ramar is worse but jp almost lost this game by himself , he has no buisness handling the ball in crunch time imo !:no:

Unfortunately, there really isn't a good option here. Either you take Ramar with his out-of-control style to the rim and terrible FT shooting, Howell with his liability on D and complete lack of offense, or JP with only one hand, poor decision-making, and (again) terrible percentage from the charity stripe.

Pick your poison. I'm leaning toward Ramar.

Prince hasn't been that bad at the free throw stripe lately though.

It is obvious that Howell is the worst option so Pearl is kind of stuck with the other 2.

wow...more proof some people on this board have no clue.
dude..you absolutely want your pg with the ball in the last minute in that situation....well if you have one you do......jp tried to give the game away not once but twice..IN THE LAST MINUTE ALONE...Ramar sparked the team and has much more control...jordan has more..over the team that is....the comfort look in the guys eyes was even different the last two games.
Bruce went the whole season with ramar and jordan and now we switch to jp.
it is his team to make those decisions.
let me say this....if jp plays at the point against Louisville and that press...GAME OVER..we will be in deep crapola..he dribbles at his shoulders and has no TRUE court awareness that a pg needs...jordan and ramar dont have a ton but they have been doing it for 32 games and we groove better with them.

I think JP will start v louisville, but towards the end of the game in crunch time, Pearl might move more towards Ramar (like he did in OT today).

I would imagine he is going to split JP/Ramar for 40 minutes and leave Howell as emergency backup.

I think they both play for 25+ minutes. I think Ramar is @ PG in crunch situations. That may mean at the beginning/end of half/game. JP's rebounding, ability to finish, ability in transition, and FT shooting (which is not a weakness anymore) is too valuable for him not to be on the court some.

VN Store

Back