Jox radio on Miller situation

In a circuitous way, you've hit on the root problem. It's not the criminal system. It's that the family unit has been destroyed and we've taken God and His word out of our foundation as a country. Only one way back.

European countries are far less religious than us and don't have the incarceration problem we have. The reality is there is a confluence of many different problems, yet Americans often only offer solutions to symptoms. We are also a perpetually fearful and paranoid society for some reason, even though we have it pretty good here.

Yeah-everybody’s a gangster until the detectives interview you. Then they snitch. Accessory to murder, a snitch, and a Bammer. Lots to hate. The media should file a FOIA request after the trials are over to see if he snitched and report it. Clearly his phony rep means a lot to him and unfortunately that and the civil case might be the only justice the victims get relative to Miller.

Yea they’ll get that FOIA report to you…..in a couple of years.

Reactions: UTFanHades
I find it interesting that we are not even hearing about his involvement in the matter until 5 weeks after it happened. Looks like they attempted the cover-up immediately. What it says is that anything short of murder and you can still participate in games, if you play for Bama.

I'll preface this by saying it is my assumption that Miller knew before he arrived at the scene that he was bringing a gun as requested. I also see how that may not be charge worthy given the difficulty in proving it.

We have a culture of young men settling problems with fire arms. Things that used to result in fights now result in shootings.

Removing consequences from participating in the new culture (eg. bringing a gun to your buddy who told you he's in a dispute) simply because criminal charges did not occur only serves to perpetuate the culture. If UA (or any program) really cares about young men then it would see that letting Miller play is essentially condoning the culture and sending the message that it's only a problem if charges result.
Agree 100%. The fact is a woman is dead as a direct result of Brandon Miller providing a firearm. ANY responsible university should immediately expel an individual for that transgression. What the law says or does not say should have no impact on the actions of the university in such a situation.

Agree 100%. The fact is a woman is dead as a direct result of Brandon Miller providing a firearm. ANY responsible university should immediately expel an individual for that transgression. What the law says or does not say should have no impact on the actions of the university in such a situation.
LOL!!! A responsible university?

Rich snitch.

Bet there is a good chance after he is out of there that a civil wrongful death suit will impact his take home pay. Unless the cash is already flowing I would expect the family members and friends to start beating the war drums in front of every camera they see. Not just a get rich quick scheme, but the best punitive action in their quiver for a guy that SEEMS to have been transporting and delivering a murder weapon to a friend on demand. Prosecution's discretion being stretched to the max it seems. JUSTICE FOR signs on the horizon I would think.

Reactions: SuzyVol and CAVPUT
Bet there is a good chance after he is out of there that a civil wrongful death suit will impact his take home pay. Unless the cash is already flowing I would expect the family members and friends to start beating the war drums in front of every camera they see. Not just a get rich quick scheme, but the best punitive action in their quiver for a guy that SEEMS to have been transporting and delivering a murder weapon to a friend on demand. Prosecution's discretion being stretched to the max it seems. JUSTICE FOR signs on the horizon I would think.
I'm sure it won't be "justice" for the victims family, but these days, it's about all they can hope for considering the state of our legal system. What continues to puzzle me is who owned the gun? Unless I misread the article, it appears the weapon was actually owned by Miller himself. I guess ownership really doesn't matter in this case, but it makes it even more unbelievable that he wasn't charged as an accessory if that is true. The whole thing just stinks to high heaven right along side of the UGA coverup of the deaths of 2 other young people. Where's the media on that one? FOIA not exist in Athens? What a screwed up world we live in.

Ja Morant shows a gun in a video and the NBA suspends him on suspicion that he may have been guilty of a crime. Brandon Miller provides a gun used to kill a woman and nothing. Shouldn't the SEC be every bit as diligent in such situations as the NBA?

The whole program of Alabama is a joke.. Miller provided the murder weapon, and knew the intent of what the weapon is for.. everyone knows what a pistol can do… It’s almost pre meditated when you read the report, there literally getting away with murder and tried covering it up.. Nate Oats should be in jail with them and the Tuscaloosa police department needs to be investigated.. A poor women lost her life and this guy is playing basketball tonight.. wow

At the least if Miller transported the weapon in his car across any university property lines he would have been subject to suspension/expulsion for university.

VN Store

Back