Josh Palmer quote on Harrison Bailey (could mean Bailey starts?)

Man, if we could come out and beat Florida with HB, holy cow with that be something to see. It would stem the bleeding from our recruiting class and give our whole program and fanbase new life.

That would be awesome and I would love for that to happen.......only negative thing that I would say is that just confirms Pruitts idiocy and he should be fired with cause for coaching malfeasance.

if he's starting for the first time...against Florida....it kinda makes ya wish Pruitt would have played him more this season huh?
So a freshman is getting his baptism by fire vs UF? Why does that seem so familiar?

Reactions: VolNExile
So a freshman is getting his baptism by fire vs UF? Why does that seem so familiar?

Home start after 2 weeks of practice off of a few series on road at Auburn isn't that bad. I would hardly call it baptism by fire in the 8th game of the season.

It is pretty much expected by everyone HB will get his first start this weekend.

Mullen, the QB whisperer, will let him know post game that if he enters the transfer portal he has a home in Gainesville....and a sure path to a much higher draft pick

Man, if we could come out and beat Florida with HB, holy cow with that be something to see. It would stem the bleeding from our recruiting class and give our whole program and fanbase new life.
We're going to get our ass kicked regardless of who starts at QB. Florida's offense is going to walk all over our defense.

yeah...remember when we were all screaming about Pruitt needing to play him earlier this year... now let's just throw him to the wolves, get beat by 40 and claim "see... JG would have done better"
Florida’s defense is certainly not Alabama or Georgia level. It shouldn’t matter anyway.

Reactions: Volbrando
Between JG being in Covid protocol and Bailey outplaying JG by a mile versus Auburn, I don't see any way Bailey doesn't start. I only wish we had chosen Auburn or Arkansas as his first start rather than Florida. Bailey could play pretty well and we'll still probably lose to Florida right now.

Reactions: Godfatha

VN Store

Back