Josh Palmer is the ##1

All the starting WRs had good plays. JG is going to have to trust them, get rid of the ball, and let them make the play.

Palmer seemed pretty consistent to me last season. I’m not really surprised at this. All of the guys need to work on their hands though. A lot of drops. Palmer is a good route runner and seemed to be open quite a bit last year, Guarantano just didn’t have the time to get it to him.
With all due respect, if his 23 catches and 2 tds last year in 12 games was “pretty consistent”, then our standards for productive players at Tennessee have fallen off a cliff.

Reactions: Vol423
Gault was faster, but I wouldn't say more explosive.

Harper had Dale Carter type athleticism, but Peerless was a better WR.

None of those guys would have put up 200 yards receiving against FSUs secondary that year. JMO
Tee was very good at throwing the long ball.

With all due respect, if his 23 catches and 2 tds last year in 12 games was “pretty consistent”, then our standards for productive players at Tennessee have fallen off a cliff.
I had him mixed up. I realized that yesterday watching the game lol who was 84 last year? I feel dumb even having to ask but that was who I was referring to.

I stand corrected, it was the same person lol guess I should feel dumb. Anyways it seemed like we went towards him quite a bit last year but maybe not as much as I thought.

VN Store

Back