Josh Heupel to UCF

Don't i know it. I hope you experience a version of it someday

Don’t let the record fool you; the program was a complete embarrassment when Donkey was HC. Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t remember ever seeing a Vols HC walking off the field after getting an embarrassing ass whipping grinning like a ****ing dick bag. Oh and follow that up with FAKE DEATH THREATS. Yeah UT has hired some bad coaches, but I never got the impression any of them actually took joy in losses or seemed to relish in their attempt to tank the team they built. That’s another level of scummy. The difference is UF had one of the best AD’s in the country in Foley and followed that up with Stricklin, who was named the Sports Business Journals AD of the year in his 4th year on the job (2020).

I think Danny White, like every ultra-competitive/successful human, thought he could come in and have his pick of coaches. I imagine that’s a pretty common mindset for successful AD’s/coaches and probably one you want in that position. I think he decided that wasn’t going to be the case THIS TIME, and hired a coach he is familiar with, a coach that is going to bring UT into the 21st century offensively and, maybe most important, not embarrass the ****ing place or be involved in a scandal.

FWIW, I think Heupel can work there. Like long term success. If not, I can say with almost 100% certainty he will be one of the better stop gaps you could want, for the reasons mentioned above.

Don't i know it. I hope you experience a version of it someday

Difference between UF and UT is our leadership generally knows when to cut bait with dead weight, and we’ve had little to no turnover at the AD position.

Fulmer as AD felt like the gym teacher who was forced to teach American History so he could keep his teaching license. It never felt like the right fit, even though heart was in the right place.

Difference between UF and UT is our leadership generally knows when to cut bait with dead weight, and we’ve had little to no turnover at the AD position.

Fulmer as AD felt like the gym teacher who was forced to teach American History so he could keep his teaching license. It never felt like the right fit, even though heart was in the right place.
Exactly this, it was just like my geography teacher in 7th grade at Bearden Jr. High who was the head football coach. He had no clue what he was teaching us and we watched movies everyday.

White is a con man. What had he ever done? I'm willing to give CJH a chance (like i have any choice), but Big Dan spent a whole week searching for a guy he probably had dinner with before he left town.
LOL... wondering if you still feel the same way about Danny White? I'm glad he had that dinner.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t remember ever seeing a Vols HC walking off the field after getting an embarrassing ass whipping grinning like a ****ing dick bag. Oh and follow that up with FAKE DEATH THREATS. Yeah UT has hired some bad coaches, but I never got the impression any of them actually took joy in losses or seemed to relish in their attempt to tank the team they built.

Butch Jones purposely sabotaged our team in 2017. He didn’t try at all. He then went on to Bama to be a self-glorified errand boy while leaching off UT dollars as long as he possibly could.

Reactions: tbh and ptcarter

VN Store

Back