Josh Heupel kicks off 2022 Michigan High School Football Coaches Association clinic

Not surprising Saban never let Butch touch anything of substance during his rehab time at Bama.

He learned how to wash/detail cars, fill them up when needed, run errands for Saban's wife and for that he got to stand on the sidelines for games and pretend he was a coach, while cashing large monthly checks from TN. He thought he was prepared for his next HC job.

He learned how to wash/detail cars, fill them up when needed, run errands for Saban's wife and for that he got to stand on the sidelines for games and pretend he was a coach, while cashing large monthly checks from TN. He thought he was prepared for his next HC job.
This is a perfect video 3 minute clip of Butch Jones’s job at Alabama….pretty damn spot on actually:

The Red Wolves were 2-10 for 2021 under Butch.:p

For the players' sake, I hope their year 2 is much better. It's all well and fine to vilify Lyle Allen if you're so inclined, but there are real players doing what they can to be successful. Real human beings, as long as they aren't playing the UT, I will wish them the best no matter who the coach is. But that's just me, I'm unapologetically stupid that way.

As for the Coach Heup article, He's what a coach should be. I think we got lucky that AD White brought him here.

Reactions: Titan&Volfan4life
You can bet our coaches are talking to many high school coaches about their top players and what UT has to offer.

Gathering more info on top prospects is always a good thing and so is making friends with HS coaches.

Bring then in coaches.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: BigDave
Conversations went simple, something like this. "Butch I need more Chamin in my bathroom " ok Nick.

The Red Wolves were 2-10 for 2021 under Butch.:p
When we hired Heupel, CBS sports.com did an article grading all the off-seaon hires. They gave us an A- (I think). They gave Ark St an F. 😂 I think they were the only school to be graded so low. 😂

Clearly Butch Jones is the front runner for the Michigan job.
We keep hammering on old CBJ, however he's the only coach since Fulmer to get 9 wins in a season and he did it twice for us. Also had a 10- 3 season at Cincy and 11-2 at Central Michigan.
I hated him however.......

We keep hammering on old CBJ, however he's the only coach since Fulmer to get 9 wins in a season and he did it twice for us. Also had a 10- 3 season at Cincy and 11-2 at Central Michigan.

And rode the coat tails of every coach before him. Getting him to those heights. He proved in 1 season he’s not a HC.

Can you say Josh Dobbs. Only reason for his success at TN. His brick by brick philosophy apparently only works at the mid-major level.

VN Store

Back