Josh Heupel’s son wanted to catch passes with Peyton Manning

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
Wes Rucker
@wesrucker247
·
Jan 27
#Vols coach Josh Heupel’s son immediately asked his dad whether he could catch passes from Peyton Manning at Neyland Stadium.

I wonder if he got to? Very smart kid to want to catch passes with him. It would’ve been a dream for that small kid to do just that. 👌❤️❤️

Wes Rucker
@wesrucker247
·
Jan 27
#Vols coach Josh Heupel’s son immediately asked his dad whether he could catch passes from Peyton Manning at Neyland Stadium.

I wonder if he got to? Very smart kid to want to catch passes with him. It would’ve been a dream for that small kid to do just that. 👌❤️❤️
They should've written it into the contract as an incentive.

9 win season...... an afternoon running plays with Peyton for the family.

Coach addressed this during his press conference.

Said his son was counting down the days to catch passes from Peyton Manning.

He didn't give a date or anything though. But sounds like the kid is going to be able to.

Reactions: tbh and lexkyvol
Coach addressed this during his press conference.

Said his son was counting down the days to catch passes from Peyton Manning.

He didn't give a date or anything though. But sounds like the kid is going to be able to.
Hope it happens soon, or already did. I’d love to see video on it.

Reactions: MyVolsDropped
And when it happens, I hope he get that football signed by Payton. That football will be worth something someday, especially to him.

Speaking of... I've wondered since the hire was announced if CJH is going to open the door to former players to hang around the program. Sure hope so.

Just a question? Does everybody think that PM actually likes Fulmer after all the sheet that guy had done behind people's backs. Just wondering.

Just a question? Does everybody think that PM actually likes Fulmer after all the sheet that guy had done behind people's backs. Just wondering.

I think he is closer with Cutcliffe than he is with Phil. Don't think there's any ill-will between the two, though.

iu

Wes Rucker
@wesrucker247
·
Jan 27

Exactly what every Vol fan wants to hear!
Manning was something we poor old Vol fans could hang our Hat on, right?

VN Store

Back