Jordy to WNBA

Don't try to dictate responses on the board, Ace. Somebody gave a opinion about her skill set and the NBA, and this poster
responded with his/her opinion. Nobody is obligated to post messages that please you.

Take your own advice lmao.

I don’t know about that, as a Sg she has a lot of limitations, she doesn’t handle the ball well or shoot well from mid range or the 3, but I think she could be a good defender.
They aren't getting something better from the portal. She may not be a great shooter, but she was a pretty good scorer. She's been a proverbial Swiss Army Knife for Tennessee in that she contributes in so many ways: points, assists, rebounds, steals, blocks, defense...and yes, turnovers. But even some bad decision making and sloppy turnovers doesn't over shadow all the plusses she brings to the court.

Don't try to dictate responses on the board, Ace. Somebody gave a opinion about her skill set and the NBA, and this poster
responded with his/her opinion. Nobody is obligated to post messages that please you.
Agree 100% This is a message board. His/her opinion was expressed in a way which was straightforward but not abrasive. More and more it seems folks want to suppress free speech and the expression of opinions which they disagree with. These people are so arrogant that to them only their own opi ion matters

They aren't getting something better from the portal. She may not be a great shooter, but she was a pretty good scorer. She's been a proverbial Swiss Army Knife for Tennessee in that she contributes in so many ways: points, assists, rebounds, steals, blocks, defense...and yes, turnovers. But even some bad decision making and sloppy turnovers doesn't over shadow all the plusses she brings to the court.
I have nothing but love for her and wish her the best.

Last edited:
Well wishes Jordy!!

Am I the only one that teared up when I read the end of her message, "Rocky Top will always be home sweet home to me...". College was the best years of my life, 30 plus years later I still reminisce about them. Jordy seemed to embrace her college experience. Love it!!!

You will be missed Jordy.

Reactions: Lucy and chuckiepoo
I'm so glad and happy for her! She deserves it. Pissott can fill her spot in the line up so can Hollingshed. Might make the team a little bit better. Now we have 4-5 scholarships to go get some ball handling PG, shooters and defensive players who can guard players and don't go missing in big games.

I’m happy for her and of course I wish she would stay but I support her decision and I wish her the very best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfaninfl2
She seemed to be missing good coaching.

Reactions: Ratvol
Her WNBA team won’t rely on her scoring but she will score some points. Maybe 3rd or 4th best scorer and that would be solid from her. She will be relied on for her defense, rebounding, and helping bringing the ball up court.. Her WNBA team will have others to do the scoring.
I think some pay to much attention to a players scoring. Players can contribute a lot to a team by being exceptional in other facets of the game like Key.
Jordy will be a valuable member to her WNBA team.

Well, I think the sentiment was simply that there is a time and a place for certain kinds of discussions. At someone's funeral, it is kind of rude to interject in the mix of "sorry for your loss," well, your mom was really kind of fat so she had it comin'.

This is a "its been great and have great next phase of your life" thread. Plenty of other threads to analyze Jordy's game.

Agree 100% This is a message board. His/her opinion was expressed in a way which was straightforward but not abrasive. More and more it seems folks want to suppress free speech and the expression of opinions which they disagree with. These people are so arrogant that to them only their own opi ion matters

If someone posts statement A and someone else respond "I don't like you posting statement A; 1) no one's free speech is suppressed in the least. The original expression of A is still there for all to see. It is a message board and hence, someone is also free to say "I don't like what you posted".

I loved horston but man she cost us a lot of games in the last 5 mins. Seemed like every time we would be within a few points she would turn the ball over 3 or 4 times. Literally every single time. Including the game against VA tech in the sweet 16. Hope she has a great wnba career.

Up there with Meigan Simmons and Diamond DeShields among the most enigmatic, polarizing players to come through here...

On the whole, Jordy was adored and appreciated by just about everyone associated with the program, including fans. But there are always a few bitter, malcontents who can only carp and criticize and who try to poison the discourse at every possible turn.

I wished I could like this post a thousand times! Well said!

On the whole, Jordy was adored and appreciated by just about everyone associated with the program, including fans. But there are always a few bitter, malcontents who can only carp and criticize and who try to poison the discourse at every possible turn.

VN Store

Back