Jordan Williams has Message for Volnation

govols105

10661862.jpeg

10662543.jpeg

Jordan Williams has a very special thank you to Vol Nation...

First, I want to say thank you to Vol Nation and all of the fans that supported us every game of every season! You made these last four years the greatest years of our lives! I also want to thank the coaches and the staff for leading us in the right direction and giving us the stability and leadership we desperately needed! And lastly, I want to thank my brothers, the bond that we made over these last couple years will carry on for a lifetime! I am so thankful that I got to play college football but I feel blessed I got to experience it at the University of Tennessee! The greatest school in the nation! No matter what happens, I know I will be a Vol For Life!

Thank you,

VFL Jordan Williams

- utsports.com

Reactions: 198 people
Played DT undersized and gave it al...many games he was either exhausted or got banged up and need help off the field

Reactions: 6 people
This kid has been through a whole lot! Very proud of him! He will be a VFL who comes back a lot IMO

Reactions: 8 people
Great job Jordan! Once a Vol always a VFL. Welcome to the family. Been a rabid fan for 53 years. It's now in your blood. Good luck in the future..

Reactions: 1 person
He sat down on the bench right in front of us with his head down, sometime towards the end of the game. Players were coming over and he kept waving them away. I couldn't tell if he was mad, or emotional at the time. Now I know. What an awesome young man. I hope he comes back to visit often.

Reactions: 16 people
Thanks for giving your all for Tennessee, JW. Best of luck to you in all future endeavors. GBO.

I know we all want championships and some called this a "meaningless" bowl game. Well, Jordan shows it meant something to those actually playing the game. Glad those seniors got to see some sort of reward for their time on the hill and that game was a hell of an effort to end it right.

Reactions: 14 people
Thank you Mr. Williams for being a Vol. It was my pleasure to witness you giving your all for Tennessee.

Here's to wishing you great success in all of your future endeavors.

BR//The Volifilator

I know the numbers say these were some of the worst teams in VOL history. I think these were the toughest, most orange blooded players to come through in a long while. To endure what these players have the last few years and still be positive is nothing but awesome. I am happy they did get to reap the benefits of being a VOL finishing with a winning record and going to a bowl. They all also get to look back and say they are the ones that got the big orange machine going again. So in reality we need to send this team a thank you note for sticking with Tennessee when it was not the easiest thing to do. Thank you Jordan and all the seniors that will always be VFL's.

Reactions: 7 people
when he first came to UT i thought he cant be to good or would have got a uf offer being a hometown kid but by his senior year jordon had become one of my favorite players i want to say THANK YOU JORDON FOR BEING A VOL for life

any chance he gets a look by a NFL team?

He's rated at 35 out of about 200 Defensive Ends for this year's draft. I'd say he's got a very good chance to end up on a roster somewhere. Whichever team picks him up is going to be in for a pleasant surprise, IMO.

Best of luck Jordan! Thank you for representing UT like you have!

Reactions: 1 person
10661862.jpeg

10662543.jpeg

Jordan Williams has a very special thank you to Vol Nation...

First, I want to say thank you to Vol Nation and all of the fans that supported us every game of every season! You made these last four years the greatest years of our lives! I also want to thank the coaches and the staff for leading us in the right direction and giving us the stability and leadership we desperately needed! And lastly, I want to thank my brothers, the bond that we made over these last couple years will carry on for a lifetime! I am so thankful that I got to play college football but I feel blessed I got to experience it at the University of Tennessee! The greatest school in the nation! No matter what happens, I know I will be a Vol For Life!

Thank you,

VFL Jordan Williams

- utsports.com

Thank YOU, Jordan, for giving your all for Tennessee! You will be missed. Our best to you and to your mom and dad! You all are VFLs now...so don't be strangers...

With players like Jordan Williams it's not surprising this team overachieved. What a fine individual!

VN Store

Back