Jordan-James

Well the good thing is he hit that 3 at the buzzer. The bad thing is now he ll probably think he s feeling it .

Reactions: beamerman
I was critical of James last game but have you guys considered the fact that some people didn't see this game? Just a thought.

It feels kind of weird not seeing the posse in here tonight taking potshots at the players they love to hate.
I’ve held off using the Ignore button forever but I finally decided to use it tonight in the first half on a few posters. Like man I know the team is not perfect but I come on the board for good conversation about (mostly) basketball, not to be bummed out by folks whose SOLE contributions consist of whining and moaning. Plenty of posters manage to articulate thoughtful criticisms or mix the good in with the bad but the ones who were purely negative just made being on the board a drag for me. Was making me think about quitting it was so agitating so I’m gonna try this instead. This is not important to anyone but me, just wanted to get that out, sorry for the rant
TLDR: Giving the ignore button a whirl, seeing if it improves my experience on VN that some trolls have been hurting

Probably an equally good chance they didn't see the last one if we're being honest.

I can tell you I missed this game but don't hold it against me. I'm more interested in how he played instead of just the final statistics.

I’ve held off using the Ignore button forever but I finally decided to use it tonight in the first half on a few posters. Like man I know the team is not perfect but I come on the board for good conversation about (mostly) basketball, not to be bummed out by folks whose SOLE contributions consist of whining and moaning. Plenty of posters manage to articulate thoughtful criticisms or mix the good in with the bad but the ones who were purely negative just made being on the board a drag for me. Was making me think about quitting it was so agitating so I’m gonna try this instead. This is not important to anyone but me, just wanted to get that out, sorry for the rant
TLDR: Giving the ignore button a whirl, seeing if it improves my experience on VN that some trolls have been hurting
Yeah, this fits my feelings as well. There are those who are reasonable, then there are those who are just toxic. Good post. Thanks.

I can tell you I missed this game but don't hold it against me. I'm more interested in how he played instead of just the final statistics.
Well, I'll give you the Cliffs Notes version.

•Fulk rebounded from his recent poor efforts.
•JJJ shot the ball uncharacteristically well and naturally did everything else well.
•Shockingly, our best player at getting to the paint and the rim is probably 5'-8". He doesn't have much in the way of NBA prospects, but he might end up being the best college player from this team when his career is over.
•We suck at shooting FTs. 11-25 (44%) 🙄
•Justin Powell is still afraid to shoot.
•Nkamhoua has the worst hands of any big on our team, by a mile, and played about as poorly as one could across the opening 5 minutes. It earned him a long break on the bench following the under-16 TO.
•Vescovi solid but shot poorly.

•JJJ shot the ball uncharacteristically well and naturally did everything else well.
•Shockingly, our best player at getting to the paint and the rim is probably 5'-8". He doesn't have much in the way of NBA prospects, but he might end up being the best college player from this team when his career is over.
•Nkamhoua has the worst hands of any big on our team, by a mile, and played about as poorly as one could across the opening 5 minutes. It earned him a long break on the bench following the under-16 TO.

UT should've been the easy favorite in this game so its good to see a bounce back game by James. I want to see him expand his game.

The FT shooting is frightening for a team that supposed to get most of its points from the guards.

I see Zeigler being the player for us that Florida had a few years ago that was the same type of player. I don't see him being effective against size but if can somehow overcome that and beat size with quickness and Tony Parker like finishing ability then he will be a true jewel.

Reactions: cncchris33

Great summary of the game, but interesting call right there. I’d have my money on Santi rn but I could see Ziegler pulling it out (and I remain huge on Mashack as well, though obv he’s not contributing as much as a freshman as Z is or Santi did)

Reactions: cncchris33
Great summary of the game, but interesting call right there. I’d have my money on Santi rn but I could see Ziegler pulling it out (and I remain huge on Mashack as well, though obv he’s not contributing as much as a freshman as Z is or Santi did)
Yeah, ZZ is clearly not the favorite for that honor, but the fact that we're even considering it 15 games into his career is pretty telling for a guy with such physical limitations and who had zero high-major offers as recently as eight months ago. In fact, his only D1 offer was from St. Peters.

UT should've been the easy favorite in this game so its good to see a bounce back game by James. I want to see him expand his game.

The FT shooting is frightening for a team that supposed to get most of its points from the guards.

I see Zeigler being the player for us that Florida had a few years ago that was the same type of player. I don't see him being effective against size but if can somehow overcome that and beat size with quickness and Tony Parker like finishing ability then he will be a true jewel.
Erving Walker. That is also who I comped him to before the season started, too. He was All-SEC by his junior season.

I’ve attempted to let it go in the in-game threads when they get so emotional. But their agenda is tiresome when it bleeds over into EVERY OTHER THREAD with their EXACT SAME TIRED POSTS. The dumbest ones use the label Barnes Fan Boy and similar for any poster with a rebuttal of the chronic garbage that they spew.

VN Store

Back