Jordan Bone Staying in the Draft per his Twitter

I never thought that he would return. Best wishes to Jordan and much success. Thank you Jordan for the thrills watching you play as a VOL!

Reactions: tntar heel
Said it before and I'll say it again - could be the best pro of the 3 of them with Grant & Admiral. Has the most physical tools of that bunch to succeed at the next level.

Will miss him but his stock would have definitely gone down next year if he stayed

Will miss him but his stock would have definitely gone down next year if he stayed
I disagree, but if you think the idea of him feeling like he had to push more and shoulder the load offensively, I can see it leading to lower shooting percentages and more TOs. It took him two years to learn to play within himself and he greatly benefitted from playing with two very high IQ teammates in Schofield and Williams.

Reactions: Big time vol
With Bone gone, T-rank has dropped us to 77th in their 2020 preseason ranking. 12th in the SEC

It doesn’t factor in the Serbian. But he’s a big ?
I think Plavsic will be cleared to play, this year. Why ? Hell, I don't know why, just think he will, possibly because of the redshirt last year at ASU and hopefully the NCAA will do the right thing. Plavsic being eligible would be huge and I'm sure would effect that rating and conference finish prediction. Still imo, with Plavsic, UT will be a NCAA Tourney lock, without, a bubble team, imo. Pons, JJ, Fulk and Kent are due for the 3rd year massive player development jump that seems to happen, so far in Barnes' UT tenure. Throw that in with my prediction of Burns having an all-SEC Freshman type season, next year and UT will be fine

I think Plavsic will be cleared to play, this year. Why ? Hell, I don't know why, just think he will, possibly because of the redshirt last year at ASU and hopefully the NCAA will do the right thing. Plavsic being eligible would be huge and I'm sure would effect that rating and conference finish prediction. Still imo, with Plavsic, UT will be a NCAA Tourney lock, without, a bubble team, imo. Pons, JJ, Fulk and Kent are due for the 3rd year massive player development jump that seems to happen, so far in Barnes' UT tenure. Throw that in with my prediction of Burns having an all-SEC Freshman type season, next year and UT will be fine
Are you Dallas's dad?

ESPN currently lists Bone 58th on its NBA Draft big board, just inside the 60-person NBA Draft projection

ESPN currently lists Bone 58th on its NBA Draft big board, just inside the 60-person NBA Draft projection
With his comfort playing the game three years I can’t imagine his game would go to another level if he stayed. Would make him millions. Oh well.

VN Store

Back