Jordan Bone And Coach Barnes On SportsCenter

Yeah, for the rest of us that graduated this semester, we got a PowerPoint slide posted online with our name and degree, no picture....

Yeah, for the rest of us that graduated this semester, we got a PowerPoint slide posted online with our name and degree, no picture....
You're not missing anything. I didn't even go to my master's commencement.

Are you suggesting ESPN is obligated to do your own personal feature for your graduation?

Last edited:
I am so impressed with our players and coaches. TN is doing some wonderful things and garnering some great publicity. Congratulations to J. Bone.

You're not missing anything. I didn't even go to my master's commencement.

Are you suggesting ESPN is obligated to do your own personal feature for your graduation?

No, Chris. I’m just suggesting that a little more thought and consideration than a ppt slide put into my graduation and 100k+ expense would have been nice. I was pointing my irritation at Chancelor Plowman more than ESPN...

Pretty Impressive!

Don't let it get to ya too much. In 5 years nobody will really care anyway.

Thanks LF, I don’t let it bother me, it was more meant as a joke. I went back at 34 yrs old to do this and give myself and my family more opportunities to succeed. I am the first of my family to earn my college degree, and I did it from my hometown school and a very prestigious program. It’s already paying off. My kids watched me work full time, take care of my responsibilities and get my degree.

Thanks LF, I don’t let it bother me, it was more meant as a joke. I went back at 34 yrs old to do this and give myself and my family more opportunities to succeed. I am the first of my family to earn my college degree, and I did it from my hometown school and a very prestigious program. It’s already paying off. My kids watched me work full time, take care of my responsibilities and get my degree.
Good for you, man. That degree means more to you than it does to the majority of 21-22 year olds, and in the end, no one can take that tangible evidence of your hard work and sacrifice away from you.

Wow, good work and good example. Thought you may have been a 21yo grad thinking the sky was falling over the .pdf. You already understand.

Reactions: LordVOLdemort
Wow, good work and good example. Thought you may have been a 21yo grad thinking the sky was falling over the .pdf. You already understand.

Thanks y’all, military paid for it, I just did the work. I couldn’t have done it without my wife lighting the fire under my arse... had to hurry before that GI bill ran out

Thanks y’all, military paid for it, I just did the work. I couldn’t have done it without my wife lighting the fire under my arse... had to hurry before that GI bill ran out
Haha . They can do that sometimes

VN Store

Back