Jones flips Foreman from Vandy to Vols!!!

How is this possible when James Franklin still coaches Vandy?

Clay Travis wont know what to do, this may put a dent in his man crush for him.

This just in.......Clay Travis having a "behind the back man crush" on Butch Jones of Tennessee. Don't tell Franklin.

Tyrann Mathieu was a 2*......you can find good talent that isn't rated high but that doesn't mean you just ditch the 5*s all together....with that said I'm happy with Jones' recruiting so far....I think this class won't be too bad by NSD

With Tyrann, LSU shuts down Bama......oh wait.

I don't follow recruiting at all because the 3, 4, and 5 star rankings are meaningless and I have better things to do. That being said, can anyone tell me if any other schools had offered this kid or was vandy his only offer.

Wait!!! Shirk22 said they were fact!

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

As a VOLUNTEER High School alum, and avowed hater of Dobyns-Bennett, I won't give them any credit where it is not due. I looked it up and DB is the winningest High School team in Tennessee and ranks around the top 25 in the nation. The only other Tennessee team to make the top 50 is Montgomery Bell at 48. These rankings were from 1/1/12, so they may have shifted a little after this past season.

Dang it.

I could be wrong but I think Maryville is second to Dobyns Bennett in all time wins in the state. So that should put Maryville at least in the top 50 in the nation.

I could be wrong but I think Maryville is second to Dobyns Bennett in all time wins in the state. So that should put Maryville at least in the top 50 in the nation.

That is very possible. Just because I didn't see them, doesn't mean they aren't there. That readin stuff aint my strong point. I always liked the gasintas and the timeses at good ol Volunteer High.

That is very possible. Just because I didn't see them, doesn't mean they aren't there. That readin stuff aint my strong point. I always liked the gasintas and the timeses at good ol Volunteer High.

I always liked the fights in the parking lot before, during, and after the football games at Volunteer.:bash:

Dobyns-Bennett...or "Dobbin-Bent" as we alum like to say. My son played with them for three years so I watched a lot of games. I have to agree with Malik being a bit undersized for college at the moment but I think that will change. We will be very glad to have him.

Wow we are celebrating stealing recruits from Vandy....SMH!

Good players are good players whether they're recruited by Vandy or Bama or both.

I don't know if this kid can play or not but his being recruited by Vandy does not prove he lacks talent. Franklin is actually showing the CFB world that he can find and coach up talent. Prior to the coaching change, he was about to lockdown Tennessee.

Oh.... btw.... Franklin recently thumped UT though his players didn't have as many "stars" as UT's did. His 2/3* DB's shut down UT's NFL bound QB and WR's.

VN Store

Back