Jon Gruden thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got a kidding response.

Serious response :

The calls are referred to as "feelers". Any agent worth their salt would be doing the same. It doesn't mean that he is fired for sure. He can save his job. Wouldn't it be prudent to recruit as normal in case you do turn it around? I would say so. Would it be prudent to have a direction to go if you don't? I would say yes again.

Beat me to it. Word for word, too. Can you believe that?

y recruit good players to a school ur not gonna be at, , almost as dumb as ur post

You have to be either really young or just immature if you think Dooley would do that. Men don't act like kids and just stop doing their job because they feel a little pressure. If you get fired, you get fired. That's all there is to it in this business. But if he quit recruiting because he is on the hot seat then that's gonna hurt him in the business he is in. No school would take a shot at him and forget about moving up in the coaching business with that attitude. It's called being a man and giving all you have, to do the best you can while you're there. I don't think Dooley is that immature

I bet V2424 could edit his post on page 1 and put it there so people could find it easily.

Or not, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back