Jon Adam's Latest Sh-Article (link/discussion)

Gotta write about something when you've got 7 minute practice intervals a practice to work with.

I don't live in Knoxville, but I'm gonna be honest. As a whole, it seems like home of some of the most Bush league reporting I've seen anywhere.

I'm itching for football news. With that said, I have no problem with Pruitt cutting clowns like Adam's off and telling them to practice writing about the bowling team for a bit.

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It
The Tennessee General Assembly should pass a law banning the sale of, the displaying of in any manner, any item representative of the University of Alabama within the borders of the great state of Tennessee. This includes the movie Forrest Gump.

You know what really burns my cornbread? It's these people who were born and raised in East Tennessee and have the unmitigated gall to root for and wear the apparel of that putrid crimson color. These people are guilty of high treason in my book.

I live in Alabama and I sport my UT belongings. I know that is not as bad as your scenario being the state of Tennessee football, but let it be. I don't care that they do not like my colors and hopefully soon they will like them even less. Go VOLS

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
I have lived in Alabama long enough to see the days when they were bad and you talking about bandwagon fans; they wouldn't wear anything with the "A" or "Bama" on it. If they went through what UT has for the last 10 years I guess the population would have decreased considerably.

I don't believe the part about his wife being a front-runner because if that were true she would have left him a long time ago.

Reactions: ptclaus98
I have lived in Alabama long enough to see the days when they were bad and you talking about bandwagon fans; they wouldn't wear anything with the "A" or "Bama" on it. If they went through what UT has for the last 10 years I guess the population would have decreased considerably.

lots of inlaws that are Bummer fans. the majority, including the 93 year old patriarch are Awbarn fayans. I over heard the patriarch call Slimebaum a four letter word. The guy is a saint, btw. the bummer fans are worst sidewalk alumni on earth.

Gotta write about something when you've got 7 minute practice intervals a practice to work with.

I don't live in Knoxville, but I'm gonna be honest. As a whole, it seems like home of some of the most Bush league reporting I've seen anywhere.

I'm itching for football news. With that said, I have no problem with Pruitt cutting clowns like Adam's off and telling them to practice writing about the bowling team for a bit.
Adams doesn't cover practice for KNS. That's someone else's job there.

Is Alabama football winning fans away from Tennessee Vols? There's evidence in Knoxville

As much as I hate to give her attention. I hate Alabama more. This literally has click bait written all over it. Guy is a massive doucher.

I will not click on anything to aid JA.... I just this past week at a box store informed AGAIN a guy trying to get subscribers for the NS that I would not consider it till JA is no longer affiliated with the paper.... probably the 100th in person or phone rejection since I cancelled my subscription.... would not even enter the raffle he was using to garner interest.

Reactions: 66volfan
I haven't read his crap in years. He thinks he's funny but never has been. Just has a lot of butt kissers in the media that keeps telling him he is.

While living in Huntsville, my neighbor would swap tag on front of his car depending on winner of iron bowl. Those wins from 82-85, capped off with the 86 Sugar Bowl beat down of Miami, allowed me some cred in those dark days living in Alabubba.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I haven't read one of his articles in over 10 years. I refuse to give him the clicks to read his garbage. Just go ahead and retire or keep being a 3rd rate beat writer for the Vols that's just fishing for attention.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back